lost auth

Mujer

Question

• Members

Hi, I`m trying to login but I´m unable to because it´s asking for a token code that i don´t have.I lost the code so now i can´t generate the token.Can you open it for me?.
My register name is Eraseunavez.
My ID is 1490534724

<e-mail removed>

4 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hello,

A ticket was opened for your account.

You should receive an email from info@xat.com with the ticket information (sent to the account email inbox you have the issue with). 

Please scroll to the bottom of the email and click the link where it shows this - https://i.imgur.com/ZwENWD2.png

You will be brought to the ticket response page.

Please answer the ticket there.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

You need to open a ticket under the Lost Auth help topic.

You don't need to be a paid user to open a ticket in this department. Also, make sure the subject is at least 5 words long.

If you are unable to open a ticket, you can contact a Volunteer and they will help you to open one. You can contact a Volunteer here - https://forum.xat.com/staff/.

• Wiki Translators

Buenas tardes,

Como le dije en xat Ayuda, usted deberá de abrir un ticket en del departamento Lost Auth. En el Subject deberá de poner 5 palabras como mínimo. Te dejaré un ejemplo de que puedes poner.

Subject: I can’t generate my access token.

Message: Hi, I’m trying to login but I’m unable to because it’s asking for a token code that I don’t have. I lost the code so now I can’t generate the token. Please help me to reset it. My username is: TU REGISTRO and my user ID is: TU NUMERO DE ID. Thank you.

Por otra parte, creo recordar, que usted me dijo que le era imposible crear un ticket. Es por eso, que le dije que enviase un mensaje privado a un voluntario. Puede enviar un mensaje privado a cualquier voluntario. Haciendo click aquí, podrá ver a quien puede enviar un mensaje privado, como por ejemplo a @muffins, @Sydno etc..