Kvra

Sandfx

My idea is for a new power with the name of Sandfx. This power would leave the smiles fading and appearing as if it were sand and could command a scale of 1 to 5 to control the speed of the sand effect on the smile.

@Admin , @ANGY , @Cupim , @LaFleur , @Cambio .

pMi4DZU.gif           hw0Razw.gif                         C8Kwyhn.gif

fQr9k4j.gif

Edited by Kvra
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Kvra said:

My idea is for a new power with the name of Sandfx. This power would leave the smiles fading and appearing as if it were sand and could command a scale of 1 to 5 to control the speed of the sand effect on the smile.

@Admin , @ANGY , @Cupim , @LaFleur , @Cambio .

pMi4DZU.gif

fQr9k4j.gif

Truly I think an innovative and useful idea, could be a power epic taking advantage of the 484 number capicua, in which within its utilities one is this

• Like 1

This could be more than a sand effect, I think could be a dispersion or explosion effect  or something like that, I like it.

• Like 1

I was also thinking something like that, like a sand clock effect, I made a quick gif to try to show just what the idea was:

C8Kwyhn.gif

fQr9k4j.gif

• Like 1

I'll also think of other animation options.

fQr9k4j.gif

• Like 1

Maybe I could use that kind of effect too :

hw0Razw.gif

Edited by Kvra

On 11/02/2018 at 3:15 PM, Kvra said:

Minha idéia é para um novo poder com o nome de Sandfx. Este poder deixaria os sorrisos desaparecer e aparecer como se fosse areia e poderia comandar uma escala de 1 a 5 para controlar a velocidade do efeito de areia no sorriso.

@Admin, @ANGY, @Cupim, @LaFleur, @Cambio  .

pMi4DZU.gif

fQr9k4j.gif

I really liked your idea, it would be a good power in my opinion ..
including your samples were great, congratulations. !

• Like 1

On 2/11/2018 at 6:15 PM, Kvra said:

pMi4DZU.gif                                    

On 2/12/2018 at 10:38 PM, Kvra said:

I'll also think of other animation options.

I like the idea of a Sandfx. Just like the image example above, we can make any smilies fades and appears with a sand effect. Great idea for a power like this, so keep the good ideas coming more. Nice job making the examples above! 8-) 

Another ( effect ) could be a smiley slowly fading into sand but not turning back into a smiley again. 

Or another effect could be a sand in a tornado shape forming down into any smiley.