PCGroup 2.0 (NEW !!)

Cleon

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bau said:

Has nothing to do with another.
We talk about the pc group with the users, you talk about bots.
Let's start talking all the same language!
Boots have nothing with the users, and what you do with bots is totally different from what we are talking about here!
The pc users group, is a group that we all talk, just as private, has nothing to do with bots.
You need to know more, and learn the function in bots and users.
Impossible to use bots for that!

I just showed screenshots of it being done using bots...

I'm not sure if you're misunderstanding what me and Phin were trying to say, but we are talking about the same thing.

We're not talking about bots in general, we are talking about one of the bot's features, Group PC, which is exactly what you are talking about.

• 6 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Pc Group. What would be with this new power the possibility of sending messages to several friends in your contact list that will be made available a field to mark the desired friend to receive the message.
In case you can choose how many friends you need to send a single message, for example: Today you will have the launch of the new power, or you can also make announcements such as: Today you will have draws of xats, day and powers in my xat room. with.
As well you can use any type of message you want! @Cleon @LaFleur @Solange .

R8UwBhT.gif

FagRSz2.gif      Click to see beter:

Edited by Kvra