PCGroup 2.0 (NEW !!)

Cleon

• Advanced Members

PcGroupcleon®

Hey , I'm back with a new version of the PcGroup

I made a new preview and a lot of new functions 

Presentation : 

PcGroup it's an old suggestion 

1° what is PcGroup ? > Pcgroup It's a simple power to create private chats groups with friends

it's not the same thing chats & private chat groups

2° Who to use ? > The chat group owner need the power (pcgroup) To create a pcgroup 

You can create 2 pcgroups if you have 2 (pcgroup) power , 3 pcgroups if you have 3 (pcgroup) power

But you can join 3 pcgroups without having the power & 20 chats if you have the power , 60 if you have 2 powers

and unlimited if you have 3 

3° Functions ! > You can add pcgroups like friends and find them on the friend list  , Also you can use pcgroup to join a normal chat adding the chat :) check the friend list !

Pc group preview (group)

dqM4dnH.png

Pc group preview (edit)

RKrMZE9.png

Pc group preview (friends)

BJl8ywu.png

Pc group preview (quickchat)

UPDATED : the quick chat is a list for your favorites chats and pcgroups.  

6GboNI4.png

Last update  > 2 apr 2016

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This has been one of the most highly requested features/powers for the past few years. I feel like there would be some complications to it, like how many people can be in a single group pc, among other things. It's a good idea, but I don't see something like this being implemented anytime soon.

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Champ said:

This has been one of the most highly requested features/powers for the past few years. I feel like there would be some complications to it, like how many people can be in a single group pc, among other things. It's a good idea, but I don't see something like this being implemented anytime soon.

IT's my old post

• Advanced Members

Why its like on facebook with one big group where all of your friends can chat together?

This will cause problems with your friends, and some can try to impersonate you or something, to get you in trouble with other friends as well. I see a lot of drama with this, but I like the suggestion as many others do as well.

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Been suggested a lot, but something that should be added as a feature sooner rather than later to keep with the times. So yeah, I agree with this.

I totally agree with this and came here to say something similar.

Like everyone has said, it is a frequent request, as it should be.

It is a great idea-nonetheless