Add to the Forum

ANGY

• Advanced Members

Followed by: Show the users that you follow and that also follow a user, this is an example taken from @Samuel profile.

ShdkkQb.png

Clubs in common: Add a place in the profile of the user where they say the clubs they have in common, this is an example taken from @Blacky profile.

hP2g6cj.png

Follow also: Add the button to follow also this member, so you will know that he follows you, this is an example taken from @Mihay profile.

dFvYEkQ.png

- They can give more ideas to improve the forum!

• Advanced Members

Come on, look at the examples, it simply allows you to see who follows you and not you, also allows you to see the Club in common with someone and also allows see the people that you follow who follow someone else. .

Look at the examples and then look at the profiles! (wary)

• Advanced Members

1 hour ago, ANGY said:

Followed by: Show the users that you follow and that also follow a user, this is an example taken from @Samuel profile.

ShdkkQb.png

Follow also: Add the button to follow also this member, so you will know that he follows you, this is an example taken from @Mihay profile.

dFvYEkQ.png

Not that i'm against on this idea but it's just one or two more click to go and we're there. When we're in someone's profile anyway I'm sure we're always curious as to who are following that 'user' so we always hit ''See all followers'' and from there we can see list of users we have followed or not, I guess having a feature of names of the followers name isn't necessary. (sry)

1 hour ago, ANGY said:

Clubs in common: Add a place in the profile of the user where they say the clubs they have in common, this is an example taken from @Blacky profile.

hP2g6cj.png

I'm not sure about this, with our growing club feature on the forum I think this can be useful in the future...

-Speaking of followers, I have just followed back some users :$

Edited by 6

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, 6 said:

Not that i'm against on this idea but it's just one or two more click to go and we're there. When we're in someone's profile anyway I'm sure we're always curious as to who are following that 'user' so we always hit ''See all followers'', I guess having a feature of names of the followers name isn't necessary. (sry)

This is an example of what I mean, it will tell you the users that you are following and who follow this user, you can still see all the people who follow it when they click on their followers:

501440-instagramscreenshot.jpg

4 minutes ago, 6 said:

I'm not sure about this, with our growing club feature on the forum I think this can be useful in the future...

If maybe...