New feature: Lend

Madses

• Advanced Members

The idea of this feature is to basically be able to lend your friends some of your powers for a certain amount of time (max 24 hours). 

Lets say you have a friend who is interested in buying powers, but he isnt sure yet. Well with this feature he or she (gender equality)  can borrow the power for a specified amount of time. This way he or she can try out all the features of the power and eventually decide to buy it or not after the time expires.

Like said in the xat wiki,  one of the main scams on xat is:

Borrowing powers

Some people want to borrow your power for a minute, and you decide that they are trusted enough and lend it to them. They run off with the power, and you never see it again. Please note that xat does not support the lending of powers. If you do decide to lend the power, you could ask for xats in return. If they want to borrow purple, make them pay you the full price for it, and then give them their xats when they return it. This will hopefully end the scam attempt.

With the feature I came up with this problem will no longer be an issue. 

An example of what it can look like : 

TTe5-QGDTtaSkML3tp_w_A.png

Let me know what you all think. 

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

This has been suggested many, many times, as you can see here:

And i think, yes. It sounds like a really cool feature you could use if you want to lend a power to a really close friend. Many of the other suggestion were borrowing it from the store, in which i think its not ok, but if it is from another person, it could be okay.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Adeis said:

This has been suggested many, many times, as you can see here:

And i think, yes. It sounds like a really cool feature you could use if you want to lend a power to a really close friend. Many of the other suggestion were borrowing it from the store, in which i think its not ok, but if it is from another person, it could be okay.

Mine is slightly different and better explained (wary)

• Angelo locked this topic