Automatic logaut.

Adnan

Question

• Members

Every time my login is successfull,but when I try to transfer someone something,always asks me for a login.I try with anther browers,with cleaning cookies but nothing always the same.Someone know solution ?

Edited by Adnan

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
On 10/02/2018 at 10:37 AM, Adnan said:

JyjDHNl.png08VjQgv.png

My login succesful and when i try to transfer send me to relogin.

Hello @Adnan,

this usually happens if you haven't closed the chat pages, as Sloom mentioned it.

Try doing it like this:

1. Close any pages containing xat.com
  2. Login via xat.com/login (ensure you're successfully logged in like in your first screenshot)
  3. Close the login page
  4. Open a xat chat and try transferring/trading

You shouldn't receive the error anymore now.

• Volunteers
35 minutes ago, Adnan said:

Yes i close all my xat windows and again ask me relogin when i try to transfer something.Have other solutijon ?

When you are on the login page, are you waiting for the successful login message to appear after "Please wait ..." ? 

Make sure also to click the "update" button (maybe in case) and then after, close the login page, go on a xat page and try again.

Can you also do a screenshot of the error you are getting while you are trying to transfer and post it here please?

Edited by SlOom

• Advanced Members

Hello @Adnan

This problem occurs with me sometimes

All you have to do is to do a login two or three times

and the problem will be solved

*If you need any further help, send me a message *

or on the chat Tamer (10010040)

Thank you .

• Advanced Members

Hello @Adnan,

Did any of the information that SlOom/LaFleur provide for you help you to solve your issue?

Without hearing back from you soon, we may be forced to conclude this thread early. We cannot assist you if you don't check in and give us more information! 

• Advanced Members

Since it’s been over one week since we’ve heard from you, we are unable to assist you any further. I will mark an appropriate answer for now and lock this thread.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to open a new thread.