New power Rainbowmon

Adrianelzurdo17

• Members

I present the new Rainbowmon power, this power will be defined by a rainbow smile with wings and halo on top.

The smileys that it can contain are:

pDtIr7K.png (Rainbowmon)

2-(rwloving) with two red hearts in the eyes and the wings turn from white to rainbow color constantly

3-(rwmad) with an annoying face, and it expands and explodes, when it explodes it releases a rainbow

4-(rwredface) with a flushed face and small hearts that go from the floor to their wings

5-(rwlove) touching her mouth with wings to throw kisses and a rainbow protrudes when she throws the kiss

6-(rwcrying) crying and on top of the rainbowmon a cloud raining

7-(rwclap) applauding with his wings

8-(rwhug) expand your wings to give a big hug

9-(rwsleepy) covering himself with his wings and sleeping

10-(rwbounce) jumping and on each bounce releases small rainbows

11-(rwsad) with a sad face

12-(rwfly)  with a face with eyes of stars and raising a small flight

13-(rwback)

for the pawns I thought they could have:

1. a full rainbow color and a halo

IOPmazI.jpg

2.rainbow-colored wings that cover the peon

3.a rainbowmon jumping instead of the peon

This power contains a hug where a flying rainbowmon comes out, then it explodes and the message comes out.

can also contain a special code for the color rainbow for the smileys and hats #rwm

It can be unlimited or even a power of room

I hope you liked it, I will be reading your opinions and trying to improve every day. Regards!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

This power suggestion is nice. I only have two problems with this.
1. People can abuse this power and using it in place with Angel, which would be a much more expensive power if this were to actually be a thing on xat. You can add angel wings to smileys already.

2. I wouldn't like to see ANOTHER kawaii type power any time soon, unless the smiley makers made an extraordinary, out of the world job with the smileys. I would aim for something more majestic, sticking a bit more to the realistic side.

Edited by CarlosDesigns
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

Very good suggestion and well detailed, but I think the same as @CarlosDesigns

13 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

1. People can abuse this power and using it in place with Angel, which would be a much more expensive power if this were to actually be a thing on xat. You can add angel wings to smileys already.

2. I wouldn't like to see ANOTHER kawaii type power any time soon, unless the smiley makers made an extraordinary, out of the world job with the smileys. I would aim for something more majestic, sticking a bit more to the realistic side.

I also think that it would lower the value of some powers

• Members
On 2/7/2018 at 7:15 PM, CarlosDesigns said:

I would have said the same with the firefx, but I do not affect the price of power angry, which is mostly wanted by its smile (flame)

and it is not the only case of this type, but I do not think that this power directly affects the angel, everything depends on the taste of each person.