ANIMASKS - Carnival themed smilies.

ANGY

• Wiki Translators

I think this is unnecessary, we have power https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Masks and  the last solution is  that power can be updete. We have to much power with animal and its time to make something different. This is xat.com not zoo.com.

Edited by DonQuijote
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I quite like the idea and and its power name is cute. 8-)  Though, I think that having to put the feathers on the mask would ruin the way the mask looks, so let's leave the feathers in carnival themed smilies/powers. We have many existing animal powers to get an idea and I think turning them into animal masks would be nice of how the masks would look like.

I would love to have a bunny and kitty masks! 

Edited by 6
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Great idea, but xat is infested with animal or animal-like powers. I'm just kind of tired of animal powers.

Honestly I am also a bit, but nobody gives another kind of suggestion.

• Moderators

I liked the idea but i think the power name could be changed into something more alike with the carnival masks. Could also remove the animal masks considering that we already have many animal smilies-powers, the feather ones are more alike with the masks used on carnival.

• Award 1