Private (New message Power )

VaLsteiN

• Advanced Members

HELLO FRİENDS

Different types of writing should be used  ,  but this will only be available for private messages  for the reason that the homepage is internationa

Name : Private or Text (Epic , 10 k  or 25 k)

2zgygpt.jpg

- Icon wheel will click on it and we will see the text

- This will be an arbitrary power

- Only used for private chat

- 5, 10 or more fonts will be

- what type of fonts are ?

- Power  Epic

- The colors will be for the letters (just new idea)

- Color writing ability (just new idea)

Sample types of writing  291yrr4.jpg   (choose the most beautiful ones)     

How will the wheel icon be ? (this design requires process)  (Clicking on the icon will show 5 or 10 fonts , then to send a message to choose )

Sample :     zya8w0.jpg

who want   colorful letters ?

:p

Edited by Valstein

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, Valstein said:

I do not need advice ty

That's very rude of you. If you write a Suggestion, you need to be open for advice.

This suggestion was made by an user a couple months ago, maybe you should see it.

Edited by Adeis
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Adeis said:

That's very rude of you. If you write a Suggestion, you need to be open for advice.

This suggestion was made by an user a couple months ago, maybe you should see it.

now I see the yes   the same idea  different style  but my  ideas texts 

Sample :  A = [  Å  ] B = [  Ɓ  ] C  < no my ideas 

my  ideas types of text writing

Edited by Valstein

• Advanced Members

Anyway, back to the topic.
I WILL give Lunala credit though, Messletters and other websites like this do exist to change your font. But I do believe your suggestion is going in another direction. From what I understand, you want to be able to send messages in different fonts in a private chat. Now, this isn't really a good idea since the text in the chat should stay consistent, but if it happens to be client side view only; why not make it for main chat too?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Anyway, back to the topic.
I WILL give Lunala credit though, Messletters and other websites like this do exist to change your font. But I do believe your suggestion is going in another direction. From what I understand, you want to be able to send messages in different fonts in a private chat. Now, this isn't really a good idea since the text in the chat should stay consistent, but if it happens to be client side view only; why not make it for main chat too?

main chat international (trade sites and xat official sites)can not be in international sites and commercial sites   but this can be in personal sites

more features can be added with icon , think more, design more ,  it could be the largest epic power ever

just think and design : ))