Spartan | king of mans

ALE42

• Advanced Members

(is not SPARTA)  the Spartan (like aprincess more or less)  is a mix of setting, smilie, 2 helmets, and movement of attack putting together the suggestions I made, it comes out, I think, a kind of spartan

smilies: arms folded black armor (captain) - helmetSparta - spartanbow - spartansword - captain sword - to death spartan - soldier spartan  - Angry spartan - back spartan - helmet2sword - war spartan (the beauty of man) - SPARTAN  - Lance attack1(like imagine) and attack 2(shield over the head and lance attack) - spartan sword and shield gold ATTACK! - lance1 and lance2 (back) - spartan beefy1 and beefy2 (19 smilies totals)                Hat: helmet2 sword - spartan bowfire - to death spartan - lance spartan          -  hug: explain below!!

InadEd1.png aLIqohr.png l3mmsVP.png dU85DUP.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnKzVHVVE3FBcWYgLb2Tf  V2Tc15R.png kB8xIi0.png  3NZP3a2.png  7952af4d814376e0c49016a4b76d808c.jpg d0337edbdf60eea093f763891aec596b18552abc  bK4lGIF.png 73bulsM.png 6Jvd3Qc.png  Cz0Mn-nWQAA10uQ.jpg 9xignwX.pngajaeQ0F.png mGwyjON.png LSJnVnu.png ymbHdiJ.png stock-vector-spartan-side-pose-illustrat

Edited by Alee
  • Award 1
  • No 1

• Advanced Members

We already have a power that looks like your suggestion: xat.wiki/Sparta

After seeing a lot of your suggestions, i'd like to give you an advice: When you are going to suggest a new smilie power, try to suggest a power that doesn't looks like an existing power. Because if you do that, would be really hard to see your suggestion becoming a power.

I'm pretty sure that they won't consider a suggestion if it looks like an existing power, take this into account for your next suggestion.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Maybe a Gladiator hug set in a Roman colosseum with thousands of spectators. It could incorporate the smilies from Lions/Tigers powers. (I love cameo appearances!)

Can we have weapon effects for our smilies too? E.g. cool#sword#sword2, #sword3#spear, #dagger, #dagger2, #dagger3#shield #shield2, #bow, #firebow, #trident. Or is this already possible? Make them xavi accessories too (along with the Gladiator helmets).

• Advanced Members

hey @Crow, yes! it's a great idea, the only smilie of which I was insecure was just the Spartan back, but I think a Spartan in this style aprincess can like
they can be added, i like more the idea cool#sword and others!! ..... for the hug also a colosseum in shadow is cute with soldier spartan and thumb down spartan :d 

Edited by Only