I Cannot Open a Locked Out Ticket

ObsidianAlt

Question

• Members

I was locked out of my account and am unable to sign in. Whenever I attempt to open a ticket, I am greeted by "Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!" I have already tried clearing my cookies, and I am growing very impatient.

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Since that was disabled a while ago, you need to contact a volunteer (https://forum.xat.com/staff/), and they will create you a ticket.

In the private message, please also include the account ID and e-mail of the locked out account.

Edited by LaFleur

• Wiki Editors

Since a ticket was staff-created for you on this matter, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response as the original question or concern has been resolved (not being able to submit a support request). If you require further assistance, feel free to start a new thread.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, ObsidianAlt said:

I have tried that already, and I still receive the same error. All of the form is filled out correctly.

try to open a ticket using incognito mode or contact a volunteer on forum. 

Edited by Lunala