Lunala

Captcha annoying dies inside rip

Question

why do I have to proof that I am human on like every SINGLE DAMN chat I'm going to??? Like I don't mind do make a single captcha but 5 captcha WITH a fail ??? 3 captcha without that square/cars/etc thing (cuz ya maybe im dumb and idk how a car, road, truck, store looks like) and 2 with the captcha....AND still a fail. this is pretty annoying, like I really don't mind doing the captcha 2-3 times, but EVERY single time I refresh the chat ??? 

• please don't say to clear my cookies cuz i did
  • please don't say to restart my modem/laptop/life/brain etc cuz i did
  • please don't say to open a ticket cuz i'm like 99,99% to end my life here and now

6 answers to this question

Check for proxies, ports (8080, 80, 6588, 8000, 3128, 553, 554) , if one of those is active, you'll need to block direct access in your router/modem.

If you still having issues, try check if your IP or ISP is blacklisted.

If your IP is blacklisted, you can contact your ISP.

Note: Skype uses port 80 by default, also try close it if it's open.

Also open cmd (Start + R) and type " cmd " then use ipconfig /flushdns it will clear your DNS cache, maybe works...

Utils:

https://www.blacklistmaster.com/ (check if your IP/ISP is blacklisted)

http://amibehindaproxy.com/ (check if you're using proxies, not really useful but yeh it works)

Edited by Laming
minor fix.

I've removed what Samuel posted. The reaction it caused is distracting from the main issue.

1 hour ago, iNicolas said:

I don't know if this really works with your pc

But.. 

Did you try to restart your router?
I say it because before I had problems like that and I solved it that way.
regards

doesn't work

27 minutes ago, Laming said:

yep it looks like my IP is blacklisted rip. tho i had a ticket last year about this problem and it actually got solved, weird. doubt my isp will actually do something.

can a volunteer open a ticket for me in xAdmin department ? (this is the solution to fix tho). "Captcha spam" as subject, thanks xoxoxo

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.