JwlDiamonds

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys, 

as in the Jewels speech, based on existing smilie, new types of power can be created, as you can see there are different types of examples on which to work, and to create some really ingenious ones, for example:

for the first images I wanted to base myself on the flowers, a ring flower bronze diamond, one rose simple black with contour diamond and one tribal, a four-leaf clover, orchid, the little flowers, a rose really nice, then to split a bit, two flame diamond examples, the statue of Liberty, a shoe, a cascade of diamonds :d (glitter) - a gold falcon, with a diamond neck, the crown, a pillar diamond(JwlDiamonds), a diamond ICE, Diamond with roses, a lily., two diamonds cross (luxury diamonds), a dressed diamond, gem diamond, butterfly diamond  (with some shimmery they can be nice, except the diamond ICE with smalls light points blue!!)

JwlDiamonds:

5d4f164f74f4e5077703662872cdc36e.pngXR13658-sm_grande.jpg?v=1447391815 022659306_MV_ZM.jpg  womens-diamond-flower-ring-18k-white-gol    a076a1e6ae16b813b84825e8e6074a50.jpg kc-designs-14k-white-gold-diamond-flower    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=33153421 9bb142f0a1b531f153827c796bc9112b.jpg  statue-liberty-made-up-lot-diamonds-new- wholesale-diamonds-in-dallas-diamond-and   diamond-rhinestones~13725133    eagle-pic-8-x-11-inches.jpg?quality=85&s       SX117.jpg 2826.png ice-diamond-264.jpg Wonderful-Diamond-Tattoo-Sample-1-481x40 ARS1301_1048-crop-c0-42__0-44-676x380.JP  stock-photo-diamond-jewel-high-resolutio  hr6ady-l-610x610-dress-prom-clothing-spa CsqCrVo.png  18be521a9e67030088d7aead462ecf16.jpg

HAT: pillar diamond (main smile) - dressed diamond - lily diamond - shoe diamond

BYE!!!

Edited by Only
  • Award 2
  • Confused 2

• Advanced Members
Just now, Samuel said:

Why not an fx with diamonds and very shiny?

nice idea, they are very difficult, if u look the main smile of jewelry see that it is really difficult, but very shiny It's part of my idea :) anyway they can try no? fx..

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, ANGY said:

It is an FX power I do not understand because it has so many smilies and no effects.

We already have diamond smilies. https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php/Diamond . .

@ANGY I also looked for the effects, and something can be created, if you look good

i named it SDiamond but the fx is a according with Samuel   

Edited by Only
  • Haha 1

• Volunteers

Can I recycle my hug ideas from the Jewels topic? :$

1) There could be a diamond-encrusted locket with a message engraved inside it, e.g.:

il_340x270.1047775591_kaql.jpg

2) The user could be travelling in a mine cart (Indiana Jones style) through an underground diamond mine, passing lots of precious diamonds along the way - maybe incorporating some Mining smilies too. The hug message could be written on the wall or on one of those little wooden signs. 

Just some ideas!

• Cool 1