Block smilies

Secretaria

• Members

Can we create a power that prevents users from sending smilies ?

How would it work ?
The line of smilies could appear locked with smilies in the jail and users are free to write text messages
2 lock options
block 1, the user is unable to send smilies. free text messages.
block 2, the smilies are unlocked after the user types a phrase.

Thanks, bye !!!

• Advanced Members

Why would you want to prevent users from sending smilies on the chat?

Is it because of spamming/flooding smilies by random users? Then simply kick/ban the user for abuse spam/flood of smilies or you can use a bot to kick and warn users to avoid from spamming/flooding on the chat. 

16 minutes ago, Secretaria said:

2 lock options
block 1, the user is unable to send smilies. free text messages.
block 2, the smilies are unlocked after the user types a phrase.

I don't really like the idea having the smilies blocked before sending messages on the chat. There's a lot of users who always send smilies along with their message at the same time. (Hello, how are you? :))

I think a Group power where you can set a limit on a certain rank on how many a user can send smilies per message on the chat would be neat. By setting the limit of smilies should be done in the power's Edit settings where the main owner of the chat can set the limit of smilies a user can send.

Ex:   

Set up how many a user can send smilies

Guest Unregister  --->  0

Guest Registered ---> 5

Temp member      --->   N/A

Member                 --->   Unlimited

Temp Moderator  --->   N/A

Modeartor             --->  Unlimited

Temp Owner         --->  N/A

Owner                    --->  Unlimited

Main Onwer          --->  Unlimited

Or simply make this a new feature to add on Gcontrol power.

But I think on the other hand, this would make the chat less attractive to guests if they can't use smilies on the chat.

• Award 2

• Members
13 minutes ago, 6 said:

Por que você deseja que os usuários enviem smilies no bate-papo?

É devido ao spam / inundação de smilies por usuários aleatórios? Em seguida, basta chutar / proibir o usuário por abuso de spam / inundação de smilies ou você pode usar um bot para chutar e avisar os usuários para evitar de spam / inundações no bate-papo. 

Eu realmente não gosto da idéia de ter os smilies bloqueados antes de enviar mensagens no bate-papo. Há muitos usuários que sempre enviam smilies junto com sua mensagem ao mesmo tempo. (Olá, como você está?  :))

Eu acho que um poder de grupo onde você pode definir um limite em uma determinada classificação em quantos usuários pode enviar smilies por mensagem no bate-papo seria limpo. Ao definir o limite de smilies deve ser feito nas configurações de edição do poder onde o proprietário principal do bate-papo pode definir o limite de smilies que um usuário pode enviar.

Ex:   

Configurar quantos usuários podem enviar sorrisos

Guest Unregister ---> 0

Visitante registrado ---> 5

Membro temporário ---> N / A

Membro ---> ilimitado

Temp Moderador ---> N / A

Modeartor ---> Ilimitado

Proprietário temporário ---> N / A

Proprietário ---> Ilimitado

Main Onwer ---> Ilimitado

Ou simplesmente faça deste um novo recurso para adicionar no poder do Gcontrol.

Mas acho que, por outro lado, isso tornaria o bate-papo menos atraente para os convidados se não puderem usar os smilies no bate-papo.

15 minutes ago, 6 said:

Why would you want to prevent users from sending smilies on the chat?

Is it because of spamming/flooding smilies by random users? Then simply kick/ban the user for abuse spam/flood of smilies or you can use a bot to kick and warn users to avoid from spamming/flooding on the chat. 

I don't really like the idea having the smilies blocked before sending messages on the chat. There's a lot of users who always send smilies along with their message at the same time. (Hello, how are you? :))

I think a Group power where you can set a limit on a certain rank on how many a user can send smilies per message on the chat would be neat. By setting the limit of smilies should be done in the power's Edit settings where the main owner of the chat can set the limit of smilies a user can send.

Ex:   

Set up how many a user can send smilies

Guest Unregister  --->  0

Guest Registered ---> 5

Temp member      --->   N/A

Member                 --->   Unlimited

Temp Moderator  --->   N/A

Modeartor             --->  Unlimited

Temp Owner         --->  N/A

Owner                    --->  Unlimited

Main Onwer          --->  Unlimited

Or simply make this a new feature to add on Gcontrol power.

But I think on the other hand, this would make the chat less attractive to guests if they can't use smilies on the chat.

In my specific case, I have a group of deaf people who should write sentences and practice written communication.

Many Deaf They do not abuse by sending many smilies however they stop practicing writing,

I believe preventing them from sending smilies for a moment they can strive more in communicating written words.
It would be like a punishment to users who simply do not communicate beyond the smilies.

This would be a power to apply to specific users who make the smilies a tool not to have to write or in the case of the deaf, so that they evolve the written communication.

• Advanced Members

@6 - I think he or she * Wants to say it is an option or something power group, where you can select who can see smiley!

Ex: Hello everyone (flip)
Result Final!
USer who sent message: Hello everyone (flip)
Users Of the xat: Hello everyone
And that smiley in the message only shows to the person who sent, but the people in the xat do not see this smiley.

If this is the idea, the idea is brilliant, I support this idea!
Good luck!

Like Hide Smiley xD 

• 1 month later...