Protect suggestion

Shake
Message added by LaFleur

Captcha /p doesn't affect registered users both in the Fash and HTML5 chat anymore.

• Advanced Members

first these commands already exist in xat, I think this post is unnecessary since many times they enter the xats "bots" even with register to alter the environment of said xat, second I do not think that xat des activate this protection to registered users and only I will leave it to people without register, as I said before it would be illogical to do these things "as I mentioned earlier there are bots with register"

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, iWild said:

first these commands already exist in xat, I think this post is unnecessary since many times they enter the xats "bots" even with register to alter the environment of said xat, second I do not think that xat des activate this protection to registered users and only I will leave it to people without register, as I said before it would be illogical to do these things "as I mentioned earlier there are bots with register"

There's a command for every scenario or every kind of raid. If the bots are registered you use a certain protect, which is /p3 in this case.

The purpose of the protect I suggested is to avoid registered users getting CAPTCHA'd during common raids.

• Advanced Members

Let's foward the idea. When the protection description says "new unregistered users will have to solve a CAPTCHA to join the chat", clearly shows something that is not working properly.

I'm all for this idea, the raids (from unregistered users) end up affecting those who are already registered. Furthermore, a registered raid never happened, which unlikely waste much time to plan it.

• Advanced Members

I mean on the wiki it says

/pg or /p2 CAPTCHA unregistered users and gag new guests for 3 minutes

but idk how well that one works and the gagging new guests could get a bit annoying