What is your favorite Video Game?

Paul

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Members

Out of all the games I bought and have, GTA 5 is the most game I've been playing on ps4 and I guess it's my fave atm. I also have it on steam but I don't play it often on pc. What level are you on GTA 5? What activities do you always play?

• Members
1 minute ago, 6 said:

Out of all the games I bought and have, GTA 5 is the most game I've been playing on ps4 and I guess it's my fave atm. I also have it on steam but I don't play it often on pc. What level are you on GTA 5? What activities do you always play?

I'm rank 398. Working towards rank 400 at the moment.

I mostly play adversary modes as they earn you the most amount of money if you grind long enough.

What rank are you? Also, what activities do you play the most as well?

• Advanced Members

I around rank 250+ and I haven't been playing in a while, the last timeI played was when there was a double cash and RPs on missions.

Out of all Adversary modes, Deadline  and Kill Qouta are, I mostly play Heists and call missions.

How many properties do you own? Have you been saving cash?

• Award 1

• Members
2 hours ago, 6 said:

I around rank 250+ and I haven't been playing in a while, the last timeI played was when there was a double cash and RPs on missions.

Out of all Adversary modes, Deadline  and Kill Qouta are, I mostly play Heists and call missions.

How many properties do you own? Have you been saving cash?

Right now I have a fully upgraded facility, fully upgraded bunker, 2 apartments and 1 house.

I have a Hydra and other Pegasus vehicles that I own. I especially have the fully upgraded Khanjali.

My account is worth over $60 million in-game content. I also have $500k in my bank at the moment.

Make sure to login to GTA online between June 11-14 to get $250k for free! You just have to login for a few minutes.

• Advanced Members

Hmm, I don’t think I really have a favorite. I just play whatever I’m in the mood for. GTA 5, Need for Speed, Spyro (on ps3), Crash, and Battlefield 1 are the games that I mostly play from time to time. 

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, savagedude said:

Right now I have a fully upgraded facility, fully upgraded bunker, 2 apartments and 1 house.

I have a Hydra and other Pegasus vehicles that I own. I especially have the fully upgraded Khanjali.

My account is worth over $60 million in-game content. I also have $500k in my bank at the moment.

Make sure to login to GTA online between June 11-14 to get $250k for free! You just have to login for a few minutes.

I also have a fully upgraded Facility located in Paleto Bay, but I'm still missing some vehicles in there. I have a few high end apartments which I rarely use now because I always show up at the Facility every time I come online. LOL even my $10M+ worth of yacht is rarely used. I was thinking of getting some Business buildings but I think for now it will only be a waste.

I'm missing Khanjali, Avengers, Vigilante, Insurgent Pickup, APC and many more which I'm saving cash to get them, although I think I have enough cash now to buy some of them. I have around $15M+ cash saved atm.

btw, thanks for the info and I'll be sure to login for it haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I love playing Battle Royale game. But in my country it's kind of blocked. So I have to use vpn/proxy to get access. It's a bit unforgettable but at least I can continue playing with my friends. PS I am 20 lvl

Edited by Muntic0re

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I've not particularly been a video game player as I've got older, but my favourites growing up were:

• Super Mario Bros Arcade on Gameboy (Nintendo)
  • Pac-Man Collection on Gameboy (Namco)
  • Need For Speed (PS1)
  • Crash Bandicoot (PS2)
  • Wii Sports (Nintendo)
  • Mario Kart (Nintendo Wii)
  • Brain Training (Nintendo Wii - boring to some, I know!)

These last four favourites of mine have been since the release of Nintendo Switch:

• Mario Kart Deluxe
  • Fast RMX
  • Mario Tennis Aces
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...