What is your favorite Video Game?

Paul

• Advanced Members

I like story driven video games. My favorite game of all time is Bioshock, because of how complex the story is. The rest of my top 5 favorite video games right now are

2. Xenoblade Chroncles

3. Bioshock Infinite

4. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

5. Resident Evil 4

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Stah said:

I don't really play "video games" but if League counts, then that.

League of Legends is one of the most competitive games right now on the Esports circuit. So yes, it is considered a video game

• Members

I like to play video games on my computer I really like Grand Theft Auto 5, Arma3 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I mainly play those three games but I have so many games I never play laying down my inventory :).

• Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, matt said:

My top 5 (In no particular order)

1. Minecraft
  2. Rocket League
  3. Grand Theft Auto 5
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Rocket League is fun

• Advanced Members

I tend to watch people play video games instead of actually playing them myself, but in terms of story I really liked 'The Last of Us' and Telltale's 'The Walking Dead' (both seasons). Another Telltale game called 'The Wolf Among Us' is also pretty interesting.

In terms of games I've actually played, 'Who's Your Daddy' and 'Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes' are good fun to play with other people. 

• Volunteers

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

The epic journey from a helpless Kokiri kid without a single weapon to when you enter Ganon's Castle as an adult, wearing a blue tunic, mirror shield, light arrows, a huge sword and twenty hearts. Also, the music is poetic.