Text coloring

OCSoup

• Advanced Members

It would be a disaster if it's not used correctly, because of some user can put a light color or something and you won't ble able to see anything what you type, so It would be annoying to user can't see anything what people says, even though It would be a great feature.

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Please stop with all the colorful powers and such. My eyes have already seen enough with all the name affects you can add.

I think you misunderstood my point, making the text colorful for client side means others wouldn't see the color you set for the text in chat.

So e.g. if the chat background doesn't fit to the black text, you could just change it to yellow, whatsoever and make it more pleasing to yourself.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to have that.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

I think you misunderstood my point, making the text colorful for client side means others wouldn't see the color you set for the text in chat.

So e.g. if the chat background doesn't fit to the black text, you could just change it to yellow, whatsoever and make it more pleasing to yourself.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to have that.

I wasn't pointing the finger at your reply. Now that you've said that, though, I don't really think it's necessary because The white portion blends with the inner BG is supposed to help you be able to see the messages within it.

• Advanced Members
On 2/1/2018 at 8:06 PM, CarlosDesigns said:

I wasn't pointing the finger at your reply. Now that you've said that, though, I don't really think it's necessary because The white portion blends with the inner BG is supposed to help you be able to see the messages within it.

The client side only wouldn't affect the rest of them. If this power somehow use macros, it would basically work through macros to turn it on.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Nixs said:

The client side only wouldn't affect the rest of them. If this power somehow use macros, it would basically work through macros to turn it on.

I am aware. I'm just saying that the chat is designed to help you see the text being inputted into the several sections of the chat.