Bau

Paid USER

Hello everyone, today I have another new idea, All users who buy xats, days from xat.com have a pawn or a star, or another symbol like the user who is buying xats from xat.com. (or a pawn of a different color) (Or username to write a paid user with a symbol)
It is only for users who buy xats from xat.com with Money!

This is just an example, but it's possible to be another example, a different kind of image, I do not know exactly what it should be, this idea is just to show you that we must have and we can meet the users who buy xats from xat .com)

Do not you think this can make xat.com more interesting?

rlv8ZO7.gif - Paid USER - (This option will only show to your friends or your best friends). You choose - GOOFRIEND.
jBitE4q.gif - Not Paid USER. OR UNfriend - ( That's what everyone see).

NOTE: It is not for (Trust) reliable users, or verified users.

• Award 1
  • No 2
  • Meh 1

I sincerely hope your idea is not accepted. It doesn't make sense to taint the display with a useless symbol. Another reason to users prove scam attempts again because of symbols.

I think that their obligation to xat services is to buy directly from the site, you don't deserve a badge that represents you buy with xat.com, the fact that you are paid user already exepresses it -.-'

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

I sincerely hope your idea is not accepted. It doesn't make sense to taint the display with a useless symbol. Another reason to users prove scam attempts again because of symbols.

I think that their obligation to xat services is to buy directly from the site, you don't deserve a badge that represents you buy with xat.com, the fact that you are paid user already exepresses it -.-'

Hi, Thank you for your answer!
I do not understand who and how to steal you, scam ?? ? ? ? etc.
If you do not add anyone to friends, no one sees you as a user paid.

And to know, you can have the option to disconnect and connect a paid user.
Only your friends will see that you are a paid user. (I'm sure you do not add friends to let everyone see you're a paid user).

I understand that you who do not buy xats do not want to be left behind, that is paid members and simple members.
I continue to believe this brilliant idea. And I hope @Admin adds! 8-)

Who cares about themselves being a paid user, far less their friends being paid users. I can say I don't.

Edited by Daniel
  • Award 3

35 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Who cares about themselves being a paid user, far less their friends being paid users. I can say I don't.

I care, I created this topic with this idea! (hippo):$ 

It matters that this idea exists, because it uses only those who want it.
This idea is created for those who want this not for those who do not, because I said there was On / Off :p

We should be uniting each other as a community instead of separating us.

• Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

who cares here are u paid user or not.I am a subscriber but I think it is not fair,looks more like division or discrimination.

1 hour ago, UINATDUSMANIMA said:

who cares here are u paid user or not.I am a subscriber but I think it is not fair,looks more like division or discrimination.

I care! 
Subscriber, Show, NOPC, NOPM And others . . .  why not all users can subscribe without days? Why not all users can have these powers, is it not discrimination? (wailing)
It is only a idea and use who want, exactly with all commands or powers xat, use who want´s or buy  . . . 

59 minutes ago, Samuel said:

:$ Spam

http://prntscr.com/i7v79v
:p

I really don't see what is the point of showing to anyone that you are a paid user, once you will need it only when creating tickets in specific departments.

I'd rather support Samuel's idea, making a "verified user" sign and when hovering the users pawn, showing why he's a verified user. The thing of giving users a trusted sign is that we can't know for sure that the user is truly trustable. People are unpredictable, they can be a trustable person to you now and then stop being so, i think it could be considered only for the options Samuel said on his post, volunteers, contributors etc...

I remind you all that writing mindless replies is against the forum guidelines.

As for your suggestion Bau, there are some ups and downs that are too obvious to even explain. I will say though that buying xats is a fairly simple thing to do, I'm pretty sure anyone (or at least most people with the ability to buy xats) can toss 10 dollars in their bank and buy a package of xats and days. I don't think anyone should be rewarded with a badge just because they did a one time thing. Perhaps if xat had a premium subscription to something, we could add some sort of symbol that lets people know they've been in this premium plan for x amount of time. x being the amount of months or years a person has had the subscription for. Other than that, I don't see your suggestion going any further than just a suggestion.