Whats happening?

IImiticoII

Question

• Members

Hi everyone... 

Initially I thought I could stand with this, but I really do not understand what is happening, I must give f5 too many times, why? , because the xat box appears in black, the first time this happened I asked for help and they told me that they did not know well why and that I had to restart my router (internet), I was reasonable and I could understand that everything is always good, but this happened again 1,2,3 ... more than I could count ... my question is: What are you doing to solve it? Or at least they know what the problem is? , if you know why that happens, please help me!
And just to clarify, it is not that any of the plugins of my computer are failing, I have already reviewed them and everything works fine, it has nothing to do with cookies or something else, it has nothing to do with my internet signal, it has nothing to do with not having permissions on my computer, that's why I do not understand what the problem is, and no ... I'm not the only user to whom this happens, I've seen more than 5 known users Mine that also have the same problem and I also saw a question about this earlier in the forum, the solution was that I had to restart their router (internet) but for me it is not a solution, I can do that 2 or 3 times, but no more than 15 times, doing that becomes very stressful.

It would be great if someone can to help me or clear up doubts

JFRM2U.png

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello IImiticoII,

I have also experienced this issue a couple of days ago. Using a ''/go chatname'' command works to go on the chat where the chat box appears black or using the html5 chat version, but this still doesn't completely solve the issue. This happened using a Chrome browser and the only way it helped me fix this issue was to uninstall and re-install the Chrome browser. After re-installing your browser the chat boxes should work just fine. And also make sure that your flash player is up to date.

Good luck

Edited by 6

• Advanced Members

This looks like flash player crashed.

If you couldn't have solved it by now, you could try this to fix it:

• If you're using Chrome, try uninstalling the browser, restart your computer and see if you can get into the chat.
  • If you're using another browser, try uninstalling the Flash Player and re-installing it, restart your computer and see if you can get into the chat.
  • Try dumping flash files. To do so:
  1. Press Start on windows and type "Run".
  2. Copy and paste the following and click OK. C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash
  3. Delete all the files in this folder.
  4. Do the same with this paths:
       C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
       %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
       %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
  5. Restart windows and see if you can get into the chat.

Please note this will remove any settings and logins you set and have in xat.

• Members
1 minute ago, 6 said:

Hello IImiticoII,

I have also experienced this issue a couple of days ago. Using a ''/go chatname'' command works to go on the chat where the chat box appears black or using the html5 chat version, but this still doesn't solve the issue. This happened using a Chrome browser and the only way it helped me fix this issue was to uninstall and re-install your Chrome browser. After re-installing your browser the chat boxes should work just fine. And also make sure that your flash player is up to date.

Good luck

Sorry to answer with another account, but there was a confusion of account and that .. but I will try what you say, I hope it works and thank you very much for the clarifications .

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, iNicolas said:

Sorry to answer with another account, but there was a confusion of account and that .. but I will try what you say, I hope it works and thank you very much for the clarifications .

No problem, if you have more questions regarding this problem please don't hesitate to ask here. :p