Radio Amateur

TecTonny

• Advanced Members

Hello, TecTonny (hug) 
I understand that you are new here on xat forum, but you have to read the rules before posting something, or you can edit your topic to have another topic of discussion, because I did not understand absolutely anything.
I'm waiting for something useful for the forum, xat. That's what we all expect, to be exemplary users.
Good luck :$ 

You can visit our xat club, you are welcome. (hug)   https://forum.xat.com/clubs/

• Meh 1

• Members

I had a xat on my page and stopped working, for friends who access to be able to communicate about radio amateurism

The pages of the xat are different and I have difficulty with the English language, to re-create the xat only in my pages

3 minutes ago, Bau said:

Can you help me?

4 minutes ago, Bau said:

Hello, TecTonny (hug) 
I understand that you are new here on xat forum, but you have to read the rules before posting something, or you can edit your topic to have another topic of discussion, because I did not understand absolutely anything.
I'm waiting for something useful for the forum, xat. That's what we all expect, to be exemplary users.
Good luck :$ 

Can you help me?

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, TecTonny said:

I had a xat on my page and stopped working, for friends who access to be able to communicate about radio amateurism

The pages of the xat are different and I have difficulty with the English language, to re-create the xat only in my pages

Can you help me?

Yes, what language do you speak?
Contact you privately, here is not the topic to help! ( but we can continue the discussion is not the problema ).

• Members

I need a new design for the page xat that is on the subject radio amateur and I do not see where I had the source codes for me to add on my page as I said this different

4 minutes ago, Bau said:

Yes, what language do you speak?
Contact you privately, here is not the topic to help! ( but we can continue the discussion is not the problema ).

I need a new design for the page xat that is on the subject radio amateur and I do not see where I had the source codes for me to add on my page as I said this different