Locked Out of Account I've used since 2012

SpartacusReborn

Question

• Members

I was told by a moderator in the xat help chat to ask for a volunteer to help me with my locked account. I've had this account for years and went inactive on it for almost 3 years. I obviously know that my inactivity probably had the account locked but every time I try to open a ticket, it says I need to be a paid user. Keep in mind that I brought powers on this account from a while back. If anyone can help me unlock this account, It would be very much appreciated. I might even donate a couple of my old powers that I had from way back. My account name is MrWerman1234. the display name is SpartacusSVD. 

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

I have opened a ticket for you, please check your email inbox (the one associated with the account in question) and click the link inside to respond to the ticket that was created. You will need to answer some security questions to help us verify you are the account owner. Please respond to the link in the ticket and not the email itself.

• Advanced Members

If you received this error attempting to login, you should open a ticket under "Locked out" department to solve it. You do not need to be a paid user or be logged.

Currently creating tickets while logged out has been disabled. This means you’ll be unable to open a ticket under "Locked out" if you’re logged out. I suggest that you send a private message to a volunteer on the forums including the following information: Registername/ID, reason for needing a Locked out ticket.

If so, a volunteer will be happy to open a ticket for you to resolve this issue.

• Wiki Editors

Since a ticket was staff-created for you on this matter, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response as the original question or concern has been resolved (not being able to submit a support request). If you require further assistance, feel free to start a new thread.