Get my group

Taillun

Question

• Members

Hello! well I would like to buy an old chat which I was part of a long time ago but I can not make the purchase because **Sorry. Group transfer not available (6).** appears to me and give an error in the time to do it how can I get it back again?

When I try to buy it, it tells me the same error. how long should I wait to buy again, im sure that my friend bought it at once! thanks.:)

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

The group must be ownerless for 3 months or more to be transferred. If this time hasn't been fulfilled yet, you will not be able to buy the group again.

Since this group has been bought once, you must open a ticket in the "Short names and Groups" help topic to request for the group name to be unlocked again. Please note that you need to be a paid user (have made one purchase from xat.com/buy) to open this ticket. Moreover, make sure to put at least five words in your subject.

If you experience errors while opening a ticket, feel free to send me a message and I can assist you further.

If you have any other (separate) questions, please open a new topic.

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, Taillun said:

Hello! well I would like to buy an old chat which I was part of a long time ago but I can not make the purchase because **Sorry. Group transfer not available (6).** appears to me and give an error in the time to do it how can I get it back again?

When I try to buy it, it tells me the same error. how long should I wait to buy again, im sure that my friend bought it at once! thanks.:)

90 days, or even more, if xat can not be bought automatically, as this may happen, you must open a ticket.
With Your Error - this xat group has already been bought.

xat.com/ticket «
The group can be re-enabled, open a ticket under ´"Short names and Groups"´ if you are a paid user and would like to get it.
if you can not open the ticket, if an error occurs - My advice is before you open a ticket, contact a volunteer. For More info . . .

Hi, can you please tell me what group you want to buy? (in private if you want).

Note: If xat is used by another person, or someone bought the xat group before you, you will not be able to buy this group until it is inactive again and put on sale for chat group inactivity.

90 Days = 3 Month Or more . . ..