please unblock my web domain

Sephiroth

Question

• Contributors

hello!

I build a web-page for my xat group and I wanna insert it under chat with iframe option. Please unblock the page for me 

<domain URL removed>

Thank you!

PS: I mention that I am a paid user and still I can not open a ticket.

4 answers to this question

• Volunteers
5 minutes ago, AmonRa2017 said:

As a proof I have another ticket open ( with another subject). 

So, can a volunteer unblock my domain, pretty please? Without asking me to open a ticket ? ( because as i explained, I am not able to do so.

Typically, users are only allowed to have 1 ticket open at a time. You can request to have your other ticket temporarily closed in order for you to create this one. 

Please send me a private message if you wish to do this.

Also, a ticket is the only way to get your domain unblocked.

• Advanced Members

If you’re a paid user, go to xat.com/login and successfully login by entering your account credentials and pressing the grey play button. 

Afterwards, head to xat.com/ticket and click on “Open New Ticket”. Select the help topic of “Domain Unblock” and formulate a Subject that is 5 (five) or more words. For example, “Please help unblock my domain”. The ticket will not and cannot send if you do not write a subject with 5 (five) or more words.

In the message box, explain why you feel your domain is worth being unblocked. Explain what you’ll use it for and why it should be trusted. This should be in English.

Finally, submit your ticket and wait for a reply. Please note that if you’re not a paid user, you’ll need to make a minimum $5 purchase from xat.com/buy; a volunteer cannot open a ticket for you regarding this issue. 

Visit xat.wiki/Ticket_times for an approximation on whether or not the “Domain Unblock” help topic is delayed.

• Contributors
1 hour ago, Angelo said:

If you’re a paid user, go to xat.com/login and successfully login by entering your account credentials and pressing the grey play button. 

Afterwards, head to xat.com/ticket and click on “Open New Ticket”. Select the help topic of “Domain Unblock” and formulate a Subject that is 5 (five) or more words. For example, “Please help unblock my domain”. The ticket will not and cannot send if you do not write a subject with 5 (five) or more words.

In the message box, explain why you feel your domain is worth being unblocked. Explain what you’ll use it for and why it should be trusted. This should be in English.

Finally, submit your ticket and wait for a reply. Please note that if you’re not a paid user, you’ll need to make a minimum $5 purchase from xat.com/buy; a volunteer cannot open a ticket for you regarding this issue. 

Visit xat.wiki/Ticket_times for an approximation on whether or not the “Domain Unblock” help topic is delayed.

@Angelo

I already said I tried to open a ticket and I know how to. I am a paid user but I can not open it. It still asks me to be a paid user even if I already am. As a proof I have another ticket open ( with another subject). 

So, can a volunteer unblock my domain, pretty please? Without asking me to open a ticket ? ( because as i explained, I am not able to do so.

Thank you!