SoccerXat Game

DonQuijote

• Wiki Translators
3 minutes ago, Bau said:

I think this idea is good, but not for a player game, to win xats, it's good just for fun to play with another private user.

it's just my opinion.
Good luck! (hug)  

Thanks, i suggest only to play for fun not win xats, but to have better team you can upgrade your disc with xats.

• Volunteers

We already have ball physics in the pool game, so it could be possible. 

I've always said xat needs more games - e.g. checkers, air hockey, soccer, bomberman - even if they're embedded by BBCode below the chat.

Games are an excellent way to meet new people - as well as being fun and addicting.

Let's make it happen!

• Award 2

• Volunteers

I have no idea on how this could be implemented on xat but the preview is brilliant!

It reminds me of haxball, a very similar football-like mini-game. I would probably spend hours on it!

I believe it doesn't even need to be physically perfect, just moving around with the keyboard and shooting the ball would be satisfying!

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators
On ‎23‎.‎1‎.‎2018 at 11:09 PM, Sydno said:

I have no idea on how this could be implemented on xat but the preview is brilliant!

I hope @Admin will think to realise this because people would spend to much time there playing game.

Edited by DonQuijote

• 1 month later...
  • Wiki Translators

Good idea, for the people that likes the football, they will have a great time with that game! But in my opinion, if the suggestion is accepted, it will be difficult to create it. It would be fantastic enough, if it was possible to create soccer teams, like FC Madrid.

• Wiki Translators
2 hours ago, Blacky said:

Good idea, for the people that likes the football, they will have a great time with that game! But in my opinion, if the suggestion is accepted, it will be difficult to create it. It would be fantastic enough, if it was possible to create soccer teams, like FC Madrid.

I hope the idea will be realized in the future to challenge you to the duel loooool.  eg. the name of the club could cost 500-1000 xats if you want to change.

• Award 1