account blocked

andreycrysty

Question

7 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

It appears that you already have a ticket open about this problem. For this reason, we believe you are in good shape to receive assistance in this matter. All you need to do at this point in time is wait for a response; we will be in touch with you as soon as we can.

• Advanced Members

Hey,

From what you have written, it sounds as though your account is blocked. Can you provide further detail so we can direct you to the correct ticket system department? What error are you experiencing? System error 55?

Edited by SirCharlie

• Wiki Editors

It is regrettable to hear that you have put in a support request and still not received an answer. Please understand that you are not being ignored. We will definitely see to your ticket and we will respond to you as soon as we can. The department where your ticket is filed is currently receiving a high volume of tickets. We understand that the wait times are poor and are working to get to a state of normalcy. We ask that you continue to remain patient while waiting for a response. We are unable to jump out of order; we must answer tickets in the order they are received, according to our priority queue. Furthermore, we are unable to provide you with an exact answer of when the ticket will be responded to due to the fact that the pace at which we answer tickets fluctuates on a week-to-week basis, depending on what we have going on. Volunteers are not assigned quotas per se, but we attempt to answer tickets whenever we have the opportunity to and we try to be as efficient as possible.

• Wiki Editors

I hope that we have adequately addressed all of your questions or concerns on the topic. Since I believe this is the case, I will now be locking this thread and setting a best answer. If you have any further inquiries, feel free to start a new one.