Puzzlerace

VaLsteiN

• Advanced Members

Puzzle about xat itself seems to be long enough, when you stop to think about the amount of powers that we currently have (it becomes exhaustive). 

However, if you can add a limit to any powers you will be selecting when playing, it's not a bad idea. Imagine the usefulness of this game as the knowledge that would be the basis and surely the approach to find more news about the powers.

• Advanced Members

I think it's a good idea! I still believe that we need new game powers and this suggestion looks like a good power.

About the amount of powers that the game would show, i don't think it's necessary to show two or more powers, i think trying to solve the puzzle of one power would be enough.

• Award 1

• Members
On 1/23/2018 at 4:11 PM, Crow said:

Slide puzzles could be an alternative to jigsaws. 

The easier ones could be 3x3. The harder ones would be 9x9 etc.

It would be less fidgety and way more addictive. 

vign-little-miss-sliding-puzzles-ats_pn6

Source

This type of puzzle allows you to move the pieces to where you want or just under the blank spaces? 

It would be more harder to put all together just using the blank or black spaces

• Award 1

• Volunteers
18 minutes ago, Caeth said:

This type of puzzle allows you to move the pieces to where you want or just under the blank spaces? 

It would be more harder to put all together just using the blank or black spaces

You click a piece and it moves into the blank space, yes. 

Batgirl.gif

I'm not sure what background images xat could use, though.