New Power İdea (World7)

VaLsteiN

• Advanced Members

I have a new idea   ,   about the new power  ,   i dont know power name  

but i think power name  (World) or (World7) or (Wonders)  or  ?

have  8 smile (name) (Pyramid) (Babylon)  (Zeus)  (Ephesus or Artemis)  (Halikarnas)  (Rhodes)  (Alexandria) (Great Wall)

7 Wonders of the Classical World

1-  Giza Pyramids                                                         2r2al4m.jpg      b6ubr8.jpg

2- The hanging gardens of Babylon                         2whjrx1.jpg                 

3-  Zeus Statue in Olympia                                                     6oeo08.jpg                                                  2e205qh.jpg

4- Temple of Artemis in Ephesus                                   14t0qwk.jpg   qr12s0.jpg

5- Halikarnas Mausoleum                                            2ur7diq.jpg        2iglnqb.jpg

6- Rhodes Statue                                                 ka4mte.jpg

7- Lighthouse of Alexandria                              344fn94.jpg     24z917a.jpg

BONUS

Extra =   the Great Wall of China                     2hea48x.jpg

I know hard but I  good thinking

your ideas ?

Edited by Valstein

• Advanced Members

Looks interesting, when you're speaking of Egypt you already gain primordial ideas that can arise from this power for the creation of diverse smilies; mummies, servants, pyramids or even pharaohs.

Also, starting from the particular to the general, the Greek culture seems to me more interesting, although the gods of Egyptian culture are more captivating in their old garments and belongings.

• Advanced Members

Not gonna lie. Been thinking of a power like this for a while. The seven wonders of the world could be a very interesting power, and maybe even epic.

An interesting smiley would be a happy face running around the great wall of China.

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Laming said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_the_World

I think you missed a lot,

But I like your suggestion,

And it would be called "wonders" because it's easy to call and have no numbers.

Bro   Wonders  have  100 200 300  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_the_World (  7 new wonders )        i  idea    7 Classic Wonders

Edited by Valstein

• Volunteers

It's difficult to capture the sheer beauty and grandiosity of these landmarks in a simple smiley animation. Some of those photos are absolutely breathtaking. 

Perhaps we could get a detailed hug animation for a couple of them (with the option to add words ). They'd just be beautiful to look at.