Add the official bot chats on the official wiki chats page

Samuel

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Bau said:

Because admin said NO. xD

This has been spoken many times, xD I still think it must be added!
Why not ?

Hey @Bau! Admin should listen to everyone's suggestions, if most of the community agrees with a suggestion I do not see the problem.

Also, I think this should have been added some time ago, many people go to Help Chat's having problems with their bots and we helpers must pass the link in the room, they do not know what it is.

@Samuel Thanks for suggesting this ! (: 

• Advanced Members

The chats article page doesn't contain the bot providers because bot is not considered useful content nor tribute to chats. Thus, all official providers are listed on a separate page for bots only.

For more information about third party bot, there's a specific page that alerts users about the risks of phishing websites that a bot provider may have. It also provides advice on how to protect your account information.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:MyLanguage/Bot

• Advanced Members
47 minutes ago, Nixs said:

The chats article page doesn't contain the bot providers because bot is not considered useful content nor tribute to chats. Thus, all official providers are listed on a separate page for bots only.

For more information about third party bot, there's a specific page that alerts users about the risks of phishing websites that a bot provider may have. It also provides advice on how to protect your account information.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:MyLanguage/Bot

I do not see any logic. The official chats of bots, should be official xat chats automatically and not go through any procedure. The reason is because they are the sites with the greatest resource that xat has now, the bots.

The reason for the suggestion is that the chats of the bot companies are more available to users and thus be represented in the list where users go most, which is the list of official chats. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I believe the wiki staff voted in the past and found that:

• Bot providers didn't feel much need/want to be listed on xat.wiki/Chats
  • Bot providers already have a dedicated article on xat.wiki/Bot
  • The two combined facts above caused the idea to feel repetitive

In the whole scheme of things, I don't think it's doing much harm to not have them listed. As long as they have their own dedicated article and the appropriate information is listed, there should be nothing to worry about! :) 

• Award 5