Religions

VaLsteiN

• Advanced Members

New power in all religions   xpv812.jpg

Name = Religions

i think good idea  because the universe we live in has its religions and it is possible here

and   pawn smiles have   unlimited 5k  - 10 - or 15 k   ?

Edited by Valstein

• Advanced Members

Hey! good but, I think the issue of religion is a bit complicated, so I do not know if I support this (swt).

Remember that each power idea you suggest must have a minimum of 9 smileys. (If such power is of type fx or function, it can have less).

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, ANGY said:

Hey! good but, I think the issue of religion is a bit complicated, so I do not know if I support this (swt).

I agree. We could verily easily run into very delicate situations if one religion is left out, or if another is misrepresented. 

Not to mention, I don’t know if we need another epic power at this point in time. :( 

• Advanced Members
45 minutes ago, ANGY said:

Remember that each power idea you suggest must have a minimum of 9 smileys. (If such power is of type fx or function, it can have less).

no problem

just an   idea    can be evaluated later

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Angelo said:

I agree. We could verily easily run into very delicate situations if one religion is left out, or if another is misrepresented. 

Not to mention, I don’t know if we need another epic power at this point in time. :( 

I would want an epic power, but something that is more usable in chat daily. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Laming said:

https://xat.com/terms.html

"xat.com does not promote groups or users that are based on religious or political views"

and I'm not sure if it would be a good idea selling things related to this.

yes racism is unacceptable  but  all the states have their religion  is normal 

the universe we live in is already based on religions  

racists are prohibited

why are you banned ?  

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, DonQuijote said:

-post hidden-

You should not create drama for something that is not worth it, all here have free expression and if a user does not like the idea is free to comment here, create drama and seek to leave evil to the other is not the right way, besides you should read this :

4 hours ago, Laming said:

https://xat.com/terms.html

"xat.com does not promote groups or users that are based on religious or political views"

and I'm not sure if it would be a good idea selling things related to this.

Greetings.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, DonQuijote said:

-post hidden-

You must know that when you suggest and share something to public it will receive a lot of different kinds of comments from users. As we have different kinds of views, some users may like it and some may dislike and criticize it which we should always be open to any types of feedback. 

With this kind of comment pointing negatively and directly to another user, if you have any problems with another user please discuss it in private.

While Angy's comment isn't really meant with ill intention, a religious based power is too complex and could easily create a quarrel between users in my opinion. I'm sure xat would not create a power that can cause disputes between users.

And also please remember do not bring up bans of users from a chat @thethreadowner (if my understanding isn't wrong)

Thanks and good luck