480 DRAGONS

Samuel

• Advanced Members

Even though the dragon is a bit ugly, I like it. Also, I think smileymakers should make new smileys with more movements, It's always the same static smiley ONLY moving it's body parts. I would like they do other movements/things. It would be fine that smileys do other kind of movements or it had other kind of effects like purple or angel (when you touch angel or purple they do an effect like over flying it's static position)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Yes, but the first suggestion was suggested by ´´Mtsalves´´ 
^Yes, a lot of similar suggestions have been suggested (when I create something similar suggestions is blocked (hippo) ), it matters that powers are created . . .xD

@Samuel

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

They had so much to work with... They could've gone with so many different routes.. even add a new smile with wings like angel... But they went along with this amatureish style and are trying to pass it off as dragons. This is so disappointing and even pathetic. 

Common guys, there are enough cutesy powers already. Why not a power with adult dragons? Why not include a scroll where a dragon is burning a pawn? Or even add a custom ban animation where a dragon is burning a pawn to a crisp(ban pawn). You couldve even added new wings for God's sake because the angel wings have been around for how long now and we're in need of something NEW. You could've even added a custom kiss with this power with a dragon burning a heart into the ground or SOMETHING.

With a power like DRAGONS you could've actually been creative and INNOVATIVE about it.

• Award 2
  • Meh 1

• Members
50 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

They had so much to work with... They could've gone with so many different routes.. even add a new smile with wings like angel... But they went along with this amatureish style and are trying to pass it off as dragons. This is so disappointing and even pathetic. 

Common guys, there are enough cutesy powers already. Why not a power with adult dragons? Why not include a scroll where a dragon is burning a pawn? Or even add a custom ban animation where a dragon is burning a pawn to a crisp(ban pawn). You couldve even added new wings for God's sake because the angel wings have been around for how long now and we're in need of something NEW. You could've even added a custom kiss with this power with a dragon burning a heart into the ground or SOMETHING.

With a power like DRAGONS you could've actually been creative and INNOVATIVE about it.

A very expressive opinion, but I don't think the power idea itself was bad so bad.