OceanProject is dead

Jedi

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, SirCharlie said:

Could you explain 'sharebot' in more detail?

By the way he worded it, sounds to me like it's the same as adding additional owners to your FEXBots. You get to enter a user's site account to your bot and that person has access to all of your panel settings on his own account without having to go through yours.

Either way I feel like this project is a step in the right direction but it should've come way before people started leaving, I doubt any of the chat owners left have the "capacity" to use anything besides FEX.

• Advanced Members
25 minutes ago, LeJon said:

By the way he worded it, sounds to me like it's the same as adding additional owners to your FEXBots. You get to enter a user's site account to your bot and that person has access to all of your panel settings on his own account without having to go through yours.

Nope, you have access to the bot via your account. You don't need to impersonate the creator of the bot.

27 minutes ago, LeJon said:

Either way I feel like this project is a step in the right direction but it should've come way before people started leaving

No one wanted to do this. Better now than never.

36 minutes ago, LeJon said:

I doubt any of the chat owners left have the "capacity" to use anything besides FEX

xat.com/Chat and xat.com/Helfen changed their bots. Let's see for others.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Nope, you have access to the bot via your account. You don't need to impersonate the creator of the bot.

I get what you mean, I probably just expressed myself wrong.

WVF6qfF.png

The Visual explanation would be more inline with this.

I actually own two FEXBot IDs (6 and 1418) but being ex-assistant people add me to their panel so that I can manage their bots too (all the rest) from my own account.

• Cool 2

• Advanced Members

!premium [time/freeze/unfreeze] I think this command is available only on new xatbot.

It's good for example, if nobody have in your chat or you go holiday (you will be offline and your chat will be empty) you can use: !premium freeze and your bot will be classic(example: your bot is premium: 30 days) until you use: !premium unfreeze your bot will have 30 days premium 

Have this function on any other bots? (smirk)

• Confused 1

• Advanced Members
On 19/01/2018 at 11:38 PM, Mighty1 said:

!premium [time/freeze/unfreeze] I think this command is available only on new xatbot.

It's good for example, if nobody have in your chat or you go holiday (you will be offline and your chat will be empty) you can use: !premium freeze and your bot will be classic(example: your bot is premium: 30 days) until you use: !premium unfreeze your bot will have 30 days premium 

Have this function on any other bots? (smirk)

Yes FEX has this feature to freeze your bot time, its had it a long time

• Award 2

• Volunteers
16 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

What in the world... never heard of these chats before.

These are both Turkish chats. Actually two of the most active official chats.

xatbot was totally approved on Chat. Jedi is also very open to suggestions and currently working on new and more complete logs of the chat. This will soon be the best for chat managers!

PS: it's only a personal opinion.

• Award 4
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Sydno said:

These are both Turkish chats. Actually two of the most active official chats.

I hope that's the case. What would be the purpose of putting a WIP bot in a dead chat, right?

Personally, I'm still confused whether it's a good idea to put work into xatbot for MANY reasons. Most of these reasons being related to xat's current state, and not the project itself. But I hope you're not wrong Sydno, and it does turn out to become successful, because then other providers have a motivation to compete.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, iJuanR said:

Hey @Jedi I'd like that you can add the power ''bumpall'', and i hope the bots are in spanish or all languages available thanks.

Admin asked bot providers to remove commands interacting with all users on a chat, so I won't be able to add this command, sorry.

About the language, you can changed every bot messages.