BanRedirect

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello, My suggestion is simple, it is a power that allows the administration of xat, when someone is banned on xat, an hour or 24 hours, to be automatically sent to another xat.
Power Name: BanRedirect OR RedirectBan - ShortPowerName: RBAN OR BANR - RedirectB
Price: 111 Xats
Power Group: You have an image (flix) when you ban someone from minute to maximum 24 hours. (When you ban someone forever, this power has no effect).
Answer why I do not want to be a banish or other power update, or even a free option: This power is made to be temporary from minutes to maximum 24 hours, we have a bot who works automatically and can ban forever, and many other things that do not want to be changed.
This power will have a unique function that will automatically send users to another xat that you will add to the group power list EX: If you turn on power on xat, and let it be white, this power works, sends all users automatically ban on a xat that is currently in promotion, (randomly) if you do not want to ban on a xat that is in promotion, you can add a name xat that you want.
EX: Help
But you can add any name you want, any name or XATROOM ID - FriendXATRoom etc.
Who wants this option, assign power, who I do not want, do not assign power in xat, it's simple.

How to show the image: a Pawn with a Zap, and some picture as he does not know where he is.. . .

Have you understood this idea, what do you think of this idea, Do you have questions ? (wary)

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

If I understood this correctly, I wish to inform you that we already have a boot power. You can always boot a user to a chat then ban them at the chat you booted them from if need be. For more information on the Boot power, check out here.

Edited by SirCharlie
  • Award 4
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, SirCharlie said:

If I understood this correctly, I wish to inform you that we already have a boot power. You can always boot a user to a chat then ban them at the chat you booted them from if need be. For more information on the Boot power, check out here.

I have answered the same question, that I do not want to question those powers that already exist, that is, to talk about them, anyway, Thanks for your question and explanation, but you probably did not understand something.
With power boot, after booting, you can do this to a normal user, but he can return to the xat or the banned pool.

With power to my idea, after banning the user can not return to xat where he received the ban, as long as he is banned from minutes to maximum 24 hours.
EX: you have no powers assign in xat, pool1 - MainPool, pool2 - StaffORGuestPOOL , pool3 - is ban pool.
You do not have these powers enabled, and you only have power XatRedirect - User banned for an hour or two or 24 hours, can not enter and see the messages in xat.
When he tries to join xat where he is banned, he will automatically be sent to another xat.

The idea is well thought out, I'm sure you will be of great help.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Laming said:

What about (boot) ? ...

I have answered this question twice. :'(:o(sry)

1. Boot is not a power group.
2. Boot does not work automatically.
3. Boot, after the kick user can return to xat. (But with my idea, the user will be sent on another xat as long as he is banned) The limited time is minutes to 24 hours, only a maximum of 24 hours makes power to work, it's more funny and usefuly.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

The fact that a group power which performs equal functions of the existing boot and for a low price causes certain conflict of interests besides being nothing new. In addition, users who purchase this power need to know how to moderate situations that need to be booted, rather than abusing it. The boot price is expensive because of its high function.

"If you boot people to inappropriate rooms or otherwise abuse the power, it is in violation of the terms of service and you could have the power removed from your account."

• Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, Nixs said:

The fact that a group power which performs equal functions of the existing boot and for a low price causes certain conflict of interests besides being nothing new. In addition, users who purchase this power need to know how to moderate situations that need to be booted, rather than abusing it. The boot price is expensive because of its high function.

"If you boot people to inappropriate rooms or otherwise abuse the power, it is in violation of the terms of service and you could have the power removed from your account."

Do you have this power? (boot), are you somewhat rich, have everypower, or have 1 million double powers?

God, how are you talking like you're a millionaire.

I have everypowers and I can always buy, but when I give an idea or want something good, I think of the users who want to have like me but they can not.

Think a little, if I put the price of 10,000 or 50,000, who will buy this power, even if it has good function.
rich people? who, how many? 5 or 10?
I'm sure you do not buy and you do not have all the powers, but you're talking, I'm just right to the users who buy xats and xat days with his money.
The people are allowed to give only a good opinion, who thinks bad, I do not want to listen.
Excuse  OMG :( 

Well, it's your opinion and I respect that.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Bau said:

OMG - Really? 
I answered the same question many times that power boot has nothing with my idea.

Your suggestion is an easily abused variation of a power we already have

Darren

xat.com

• Award 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Can't we have a power like superboot or something where a user can be booted to a chat and they can not return for a specified amount of time (not ever enter the chat; a message would appear- you're not allowed to enter) and they would be redirected to some chat. The staff can write the amount of time for which they would not like the person to enter the chat..

Edited by Airtime

• Advanced Members
34 minutes ago, Airtime said:

Can't we have a power like superboot or something where a user can be booted to a chat and they can not return for a specified amount of time (not ever enter the chat; a message would appear- you're not allowed to enter) and they would be redirected to some chat. The staff can write the amount of time for which they would not like the person to enter the chat..

I know, It will not be superboot power, it will be banredirect. xDDDD

I did not understand exactly what you wrote, but it does not refer to my idea! Joke . . .
You can explain better, I hardly understand. (wailing)(sry):'( I did not understand you agree or not: Oh :$

• Advanced Members

I do not consider it a good idea because of different things:

First, there is already a power called boot which sends you to another xat room.

Second, someone who baneas of your xat is supposed because it is not suitable, does not have a good behavior, send it to another xat ... well I do not see it well.

Third: I do not think you need a power like that in xat.

It's okay for people to have creativity, but I do not see it as necessary.

• Members
44 minutes ago, Bau said:

I did not understand exactly what you wrote, but it does not refer to my idea! Joke . . .

It's just your banredirect power xD but without a ban. Users would get redirected for a specified amount of time because of a kick, everytime they try to enter that chat :)

Cambio, I think it depends on the people. Some would want this power and some would think it's not needed.

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Hi,  @Cambio 

First, there is already a power called boot which sends you to another xat room.
Me Answer: Okay, send a users, for a warn, before ban! Or like ban user, but he can back on xat any time . . .. Zzz

Second, someone who baneas of your xat is supposed because it is not suitable, does not have a good behavior, send it to another xat ... well I do not see it well.
Me Answer: there is no obligation to send the user to another xat, you can send here where xat.com looks like it is promoted.
and after that he will choose where he wants to enter, People who promote xat will win more people.

Me Answer:  Because there is power boot? (I said many times, as power boot, has nothing with this power!
After your conclusion; There's no need to have Everything that binds to ban. Banpool, blastban, banish, slotban, superblastkick, silentban and others.
So if they all have the name "ban" this power should not exist?

Explain, it has the name '' ban '' But it has different function, dear ones.

My Answer: OKAY

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Airtime said:

It's just your banredirect power xD but without a ban. Users would get redirected for a specified amount of time because of a kick, everytime they try to enter that chat :)

Cambio, I think it depends on the people. Some would want this power and some would think it's not needed.

It can´t be ´´kick« Because the power ´´boot´´ work kick Function« Kickall: The same Function.
Everything in xat.com that has the kick function can come back after a few seconds in xat.

But banredirect, can not return to xat.com/YOURxat for a longer period than is already the case. Longer than 1 minute »CalledBAN« :$ 

4 minutes ago, Airtime said:

wow Bau much creativity xD

Ty xD (hippo)
Thanks for your support.(goo)(cute)

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Bau said:

Hi,  @Cambio 

Me Answer: Okay, send a users, for a warn, before ban! Or like ban user, but he can back on xat any time . . .. Zzz

Me Answer: there is no obligation to send the user to another xat, you can send here where xat.com looks like it is promoted.
and after that he will choose where he wants to enter, People who promote xat will win more people.

Me Answer:  Because there is power boot? (I said many times, as power boot, has nothing with this power!
After your conclusion; There's no need to have Everything that binds to ban. Banpool, blastban, banish, slotban, superblastkick, silentban and others.
So if they all have the name "ban" this power should not exist?

Explain, it has the name '' ban '' But it has different function, dear ones.

My Answer: OKAY

GOOD counter-argumentation, you really look forward to this idea prosper, I hope you have good luck

• Thanks 1