More emoticon options?

TinkerDoodle

• Advanced Members

Do the mods, or whoever has the power to add more emoticons to the forums, plan to add more emoticons? We currently have the typical emoticons currently, but we still should get a bit more. It'd be convenient if they'd add (XD) (un) (shifty) (wary) (awe) (asif) ect. So my suggestion is, to add more emoticons. 

TL;DR: Add more emoticons. 

Side suggestion. 

We should be able to see emoticons in the chat scroll. Like /s Welcome! (Hi), the hi emotion shows. It's really a QOL update but still. 

I'm just gonna be adding this to all my suggestions till it gets added. :'(

• Award 1

• Volunteers

We definitely need more! :$ Sometimes I feel a bit limited in expressing myself, where a different face would be more appropriate than another. My particular favorites are (A), (hehe) and (awe), and I use these all the time in the chats!

Please add all of the free yellow ones! =)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I didn't know this was possible. Is there a guide to show users how to do this? 

I guess he/she means, uploading png smilies with insert as media > insert existing attachment, its always in the gallery then, or you insert by url. You could just google for xat smilies png on google. Also when you inserted then, you can double click and resize the image and make it smaller (ty to lemona for that info btw).

However, pretty inconvenient.

• Wiki Editors

Well, adding all xat smilies here doesn't sound convenient either. The most used / default ones are added. I don't think more should be added.

Also, most of smilies suggested (xd, shifty, asif) are cool because they're moving smilies so they wouldn't look that cool since they wouldn't move here.

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, Junior said:

We definetly should have poop.

I really want it too. :( 

19 hours ago, Crow said:

We definitely need more! :$ Sometimes I feel a bit limited in expressing myself, where a different face would be more appropriate than another. My particular favorites are (A), (hehe) and (awe), and I use these all the time in the chats!

Please add all of the free yellow ones! =)

All the weird ones. :$ How comes you don't want (sman) tho ??

PS : I want (hippo) ! Or at least (sman). :'(