xat.com is losing volunteer, will be?

Mister

• Bot Service Providers

The name itself says it all: "volunteer" :)

When one enters to volunteer for an organization or entity, one has to be aware and aware that one has to develop a job. Most of the time it is not enough, you have to give yourself a lot to achieve the common goal.

But like any other job, being paid or not, we are subject to criticism or praise!

And often, one applies to volunteer only to have status or a "minute of fame," without taking into account the fact that a job to be done, developed, is a function to be exercised.

So when pressure comes, charges that any volunteer work will have, the person gives up and leaves.

With this, who gets as bad in history is always the organization, the entity!

Will the next candidate volunteers are aware of who has a lot work to be done and it needs to give a lot to meet the demand ???

Will they be prepared to receive pressure as they will be charged!

I do not agree when they say "xat.com" is losing volunteer, but rather the volunteer candidate is giving up the commitment he has taken on the job.(meh)

The entity, the organization will continue and new volunteers will come!

To say: I want is very easy, I want to see sustain, face the problem, the situation!:)

if everyone assumed their role, everything would be easier!

What are you think about it?

I do not know the administrator's opinion, but feel free to do so, if necessary. @Admin 

Translation: translate.google.com

If it is necessary to correct some word in the text, Tell me please!

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, MisteR said:

And often, one applies to volunteer only to have status or a "minute of fame," without taking into account the fact that a job to be done, developed, is a function to be exercised.

Volunteer position is NOT a position you can apply for on xat.

14 minutes ago, MisteR said:

So when pressure comes, charges that any volunteer work will have, the person gives up and leaves.

With this, who gets as bad in history is always the organization, the entity!

The organization (xat.com) is responsible for keeping volunteers doing their duty properly, if something fails on one aspect of volunteering, admins should be the one to correct and fix the slack. As you said... these users are not paid, and thus for they would not even think outside the box, they are just volunteering their time.

16 minutes ago, MisteR said:

Will the next candidate volunteers are aware of who has a lot work to be done and it needs to give a lot to meet the demand ???

Will they be prepared to receive pressure as they will be charged!

xat.com should evaluate what users are fit to be volunteers, and who can endure the responsibilities of maintaining xat's support running properly. THIS is how they initially chose the volunteering team, and seems to be what has worked best to date.

MY overall opinion is that xat losing volunteers is a direct product of xat losing confidence and trust in users. Growth on xat will remain stagnant as long as xat does not venture out of their comfort zone.

that's my two cents @Admin

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

I personally think xat people have grown up now and have their personal life.

Most times i only see volunteers only AVAILABLE and not online. 

Also i like to suggest 1 more thing .

Maybe we need some volunteers for other time zones too . 

Usually when its night in us or uk , other users from other country are online and if they need help , they not find any volunteers.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, HelperNate said:

Yes, xat volunteers should do their duty as a volunteer actively when they have the time. They should not just keep the title just to become more famous and popular on xat. The way I see it, if you can't do your duty then what's the point?

yes exactly .

i only find Few volunteers helpful . specially @muffins , he is always there for help .

but mostly i see others only available .

I agree all are busy and they have life , but if you are too busy , then you can resign and let some other deserving get there chance .

Luckyj1993 (917210101)

Xattrade Moderator

Edited by lcky
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, thepurge said:

add new volunteers....who could be??

Cami, Mike, Marek, Christina, addict, stiff, solange, Page, Paul, JEdi, Harpezinho, Booh, NAthan, Ashley, Annaconda, Sleem ops sloom, . . . others - And me of corse . .  . :$   (hippo)

Edit: Brandon does not like the idea that we all can be volunteers, it's confusing OMG :$ (sry)
rZTGNs5.png

Edited by Bau
  • Award 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 2
  • Confused 4

• Advanced Members

Bau, I'm pretty sure Brandon was open to new volunteers, but not a multitude of new ones who may not be deserving of or ready for such rank. Obviously, there are many requirements for upcoming volunteers and just because you list certain names which you believe would make good volunteers, doesn't mean others will feel the same way.

Edited by SirCharlie
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Members

Hey! Here's an idea. How about real staff? Nah... You have a community based system that relies on itself, yet it doesn't feel like one. Honestly I believe xat doesn't care at all, they know it's coming. Instead of hiring people to work for xat they do the opposite. You never hear of this website anywhere, not on the news or articles. The general population haven't even heard of "xat" Hahaha. Some users are clinging on to hope for a better site experience. But I don't see a change or a shift towards 'modernization' coming anytime soon. But hey, good luck with that whole mobile app thingy...

You see that's why users are jumping off the xat bandwagon; like me...ages ago hehe. But I just want to give my 2c

• Award 2
  • Meh 1

• Members
7 hours ago, SirCharlie said:

Bau, I'm pretty sure Brandon was open to new volunteers, but not a multitude of new ones who may not be deserving of or ready for such rank. Obviously, there are many requirements for upcoming volunteers and just because you list certain names which you believe would make good volunteers, doesn't mean others will feel the same way.

I agree with you, not a multitude of new volunteers the admin need Must observe a lot people for rank "volunteer" this people have to have accurate rapture with the xat.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, LeJon said:

Because you lack common sense and your posts are all spam.

Do you comment because I did not add your name? Really? xD 8-)(sry) 

(U) - @Thuk Harpezinho, why are you confused (REaction) that I added your name. They are jealous but you do not have to be your name is added. (hippo):o

• Advanced Members

Alright gentlemen, let’s try to act civil and discuss this topic in a calm and composed manner. No need to point fingers or put blame on one another. The goal is to act as a team to try to suggest potential fixes to the situation, not degrade one another. 

19 hours ago, Bau said:

And me of corse . .  . :$   (hippo)

Edit: Brandon does not like the idea that we all can be volunteers, it's confusing OMG :$ (sry)
rZTGNs5.png

Have you ever considered that he may have reacted this way because you suggested yourself for volunteer?

• Award 3
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Alright gentlemen, let’s try to act civil and discuss this topic in a calm and composed manner. No need to point fingers or put blame on one another. The goal is to act as a team to try to suggest potential fixes to the situation, not degrade one another. 

Have you ever considered that he may have reacted this way because you suggested yourself for volunteer?

Of course the problem is me, I'm doing this to make you feel good.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Bau said:

Of course the problem is me, I'm doing this to make you feel good.

This wasn’t the message I was trying to convey. I believe MisteR’s original intent was to highlight the current issues with the volunteering team and tickets as a whole: volunteers are resigning, tickets have delays, and it seems like the overall respect towards volunteers is declining. I believe he meant to bring up a topic where people could discuss potential fixes or have users bring new ideas to the table. 

Furthermore, I’m sure volunteers read these threads from time to time so they can consider what other users have said and try to act accordingly with their ideas. 

Do you really think it’s useful to the volunteers to come into a thread and see a user suggest themselves, and actually think that it’s a reasonable solution? This was not the intent of the thread. This, combined with poiting out other users and saying “Are you mad that I didn’t put you in my list of should-be vols?” ; It’s almost offensively off topic. 

• Award 4
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Angelo said:

This wasn’t the message I was trying to convey. I believe MisteR’s original intent was to highlight the current issues with the volunteering team and tickets as a whole: volunteers are resigning, tickets have delays, and it seems like the overall respect towards volunteers is declining. I believe he meant to bring up a topic where people could discuss potential fixes or have users bring new ideas to the table. 

Furthermore, I’m sure volunteers read these threads from time to time so they can consider what other users have said and try to act accordingly with their ideas. 

Do you really think it’s useful to the volunteers to come into a thread and see a user suggest themselves, and actually think that it’s a reasonable solution? This was not the intent of the thread. This, combined with poiting out other users and saying “Are you mad that I didn’t put you in my list of should-be vols?” ; It’s almost offensively off topic. 

You're right, but it's not good to hide the truth.
We all know what's going on here, ok I joked, somebody understands, somebody does not understand, their problem. . .

What do I mean, have we all contributed to xat, and say that my posts are spam?
Do they not consider it a bad thing? (even if it is true, we can take that joke, but we must not conceal the truth).
Let's get to the subject from this theme, but know that I never bow my head. (sorry guys for everything, i quit here of this topic).
Bye

• No 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
19 hours ago, Bau said:

Cami, Mike, Marek, Christina, addict, stiff, solange, Page, Paul, JEdi, Harpezinho, Booh, NAthan, Ashley, Annaconda, Sleem ops sloom, . . . others - And me of corse . .  . :$   (hippo)

rZTGNs5.png

15 minutes ago, Angelo said:

As Angelo said, maybe Brandon reacted like that because you suggested yourself as a Volunteer.

However, it looks like you only suggested some of them(including me) because they are chat managers. And, i don't think that's enough to be a volunteer, because it's not simple. Being a chat manager doesn't mean that we are ready to be Volunteers. And i say this because you did the same thing previously, but i didn't say anything. Anyway, maybe you did it with good intentions and i want to thank you for that.

However, i think there are other people who could do a nice job as Volunteers.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Bau said:

Do you comment because I did not add your name? Really? xD 8-)(sry) 

(U) - @Thuk Harpezinho, why are you confused (REaction) that I added your name. They are jealous but you do not have to be your name is added. (hippo):o

Don't know what gives you the impression I want to be in your list of sheep.

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Do you really think it’s useful to the volunteers to come into a thread and see a user suggest themselves, and actually think that it’s a reasonable solution?

It's been done before and it has worked. Only thing different in this case is Bau isn't married to a volunteer.

• Advanced Members

On my personal opinion 

I think we need volunteers for every diffrent section.

I dont see any volunteer who is fully updated to TRADE section.

All volunteers are only in help and test section.

We need volunteers for Trade section , IDs section too .

Luckyj1993 (917210101)

Xattrade Moderator

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

Why is this? I'm just wondering.

Maybe you're thinking of Contributors.

even if you provide contributors , provide those who atleast have knowledge about that . and not those who not even comes to trading chats .

Luckyj1993 (917210101)

Xattrade moderator