The Final Thread

Mike

• Advanced Members

Hello Mike, I do not know you, I do not know who you are, and you do not know who I am, but I know your intention was to help xat, you helped a lot, you do not have to apologize, we support you anyway.
You have created very beautiful powers.
You contributed to the forum and xat.com very much.

Once again thank you for the beautiful powers, and all your help.
Do not forget, it remains to talk about css background. (joke) (hippo):$ 

I still use xat and forum very rare, but anyway I love to be present, as long as many people love us and we love many people!

Take care of yourself. (hug):$  - I hope my message does not bother anyone here.

• Award 1
  • Cool 2
  • Meh 2

• Advanced Members

We have been friends for so long.  You are one of the handful that I consider a true friend.  We reverse roles alot.

But we always have the same goal.  You were my hope and my inspiration for the better xat that we both dreamed of.  I failed to get @Admin 

to see what they couldn't, or wouldn't, because of the bias nature.  It's with true understanding that you know where my negativity comes from. 

Funny isn't it......considering I was use to being told I was optimistic, and it would be the end of me.

There is always a new dream of tomorrow.  But know this...you have not failed.  You are an inspiration.

• Award 2
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members

If anything, you've succeeded. You may not have gotten the desired result in the end, but you've most certainly brought attention to the massive problem that's killing this website.

It's up to @Admin if he's willing to listen to his users who have given years of their life and thousands of dollars to this website, or if he's just willing to sit around and let Discord and other competitors destroy his business.

All it takes is one purge @Admin, and your website will re-transform. The old way doesn't work anymore, time is changing.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

I think this really proves that if there isn't a drastic change made soon by @Admin, then it's officially over for this website and there will be no chance for it to stay alive in the long-run; @Admin - either update us on your plans for the future moving forward, or straight out tell us that you don't care and that you're running your website into the ground.

Any comment from you is better then silence.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Cryo said:

@Admin - either update us on your plans for the future moving forward, or straight out tell us that you don't care and that you're running your website into the ground.

Any comment from you is better then silence.

1 hour ago, adam_ said:

All it takes is one purge @Admin, and your website will re-transform. The old way doesn't work anymore, time is changing.

I used to be of the same opinion until I was made aware of their overall strategy for xat.

Honestly I find it dangerously near-sighted and stupid. I gave my input, Mike asked everyone else to join, the thread ended up dying.

At this point the only option left to you is to enjoy xat while it lasts because the admins will not make any significant changes to the current management system. Hence Mike giving up and leaving.

• Members
On 1/17/2018 at 4:43 AM, LeJon said:

At this point the only option left to you is to enjoy xat while it lasts because the admins will not make any significant changes to the current management system.

Don't want xat to die :'(

It's sad to see a lot of people giving up and/or turning a blind eye to the situation...

Can't we turn it around somehow? Don't lose hope people. We've invested a lot of time in this site so Let's support it till we can !!

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 16/01/2018 at 10:05 AM, Seven said:

Not surprised this was coming eventually, absolutely inevitable with the situation at hand.

This. I am absolutely devastated to see you go, Mike.

also unban me at Hang pls lol

• Award 1
  • Haha 1

• Contributors
On 18/01/2018 at 11:40 AM, Airtime said:

Don't want xat to die :'(

It's sad to see a lot of people giving up and/or turning a blind eye to the situation...

It's sad but it's true.

On 18/01/2018 at 11:40 AM, Airtime said:

Can't we turn it around somehow? Don't lose hope people. We've invested a lot of time in this site so Let's support it till we can !!

I don't think so, they had many opportunities to change and nothing was done and nothing will be done. (meh)

• Advanced Members
On 17/02/2018 at 8:21 PM, CarlosDesigns said:

I saw this from a mile away. Not just Mike's leave, but everyone else's. It's clear that @Admin does not care. If he did, something would have happened a LONG time ago.

Yeah. Another Darth Vader meme..

• Award 1

• Crow locked this topic