Sign in to follow this  
Distinct

Account Calculator

I have another suggestion for xat. Instead of calculating how much your account is worth in money, xat can create a page that calculates everything in total. Yes, I know you can do this with bot already but the bot cannot decide how much your shortname and ID is worth. Therefore this page should tell you how much it's worth based in the amount of $ you spent on everything for your account.

Bot providers are sometimes crashing a lot and you have tk wait awhile before they can bring their service back online.

Why should you have to wait awhile just to see the value of your account? That's why I think this page would come in handy on xat.

Hey @EncryptI do not know, I think that everyone decides the price of what they have ID/Name/Powers.

What happens if xat puts the 10k price on an ID that you bought in 50k before? Who will handle these prices?(hmm)

Not a viable idea. xat does not have support for calculate values regarding identification numbers or to decide how much it costs together, the shortname price fluctuation varies according to its letters and the amount of times it was searched on store.

7 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

Bot providers are sometimes crashing a lot and you have tk wait awhile before they can bring their service back online.

Not really, all bot providers work promptly 24 hours a day, if any one is failing at this point or experiencing technical issues, look for another bot provider that can meet your needs.

10 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

Why should you have to wait awhile just to see the value of your account? That's why I think this page would come in handy on xat.

Simple solution: Add up the value of what you spent on your ID/ or shortname with the value that bot gives you right away from fairtrade and you will have the full value of your account.

5 hours ago, Encrypt said:

Not exactly all bot providers that often have feature problems