Superblastban - Superblastkick

Kayzar

• Advanced Members

I'm all on board with this suggestion. And yes, i think superblastban, superblastkick and the other ''superpowers (hippo)'' should work with macros, but as of now, they don't.

No new macros had been added recently.

The way they work right now is a little like this; with Superblastban, when you have 1 power assigned, you'll only get the Bat, frying pan, and ban hammer animations, then when you add two, you'll get more and so on, but the way they work right now is random. If you have only one assigned, you can't really decide which one you want to use; it will keep being random with those three (Bat, frying pan and ban hammer) that's the bad thing for now.

Right now superblastkick is kinda broken, so while Admins try to fix it, maybe they should add some new macros so we can decide which animations we want to use.

@Admin

• Advanced Members

It would not be bad that we could decide by looking at the examples of the Wiki which would be the most appropriate or funny for our room or for our taste. Sometimes even the animation that we like most never comes out.

We can customize out backgrounds, sounds, color of the buttons, etc. Why can not we customize our kick or ban animations?

• Advanced Members

I agree with this suggestion.

I also had doubts with these two powers, if one or several are assigned, what animation will appear? The one from the superblastkick or the one from the blastkick? The one of the superblastban or blastban?

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Kayzar said:

Like I said before we don't have much information about this I think before release a new power they should set everything properly.

Superblastkick doesn't work properly at the moment. It's supposed to work just like superblastban.

One blastkick required and the more superblastkicks you assign the more animations you unlock, so wiki should be correct.

As for the idea itself -- giving users the choice to select the animation they prefer (if unlocked), sounds like a solid idea.

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, Kayzar said:

@LaFleur making this randomly, doesnt make any sense at all tbh.

I don't see why not. But i don't disagree with your suggestion either way, it would be a neat option, especially since users could also make use of old animations (e.g blastban).

Preferably this should be optional (gcontrol), i can imagine main owners to prefer the animation they set for their chat (like blastgod animation only).

• Moderators

Could also make levels of it like if the same user get one kick, gets one animation, if within a specific amount of time get another kick, gets another animation and we goes until 4.

Edited by Stif

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Tiin said:

I also had doubts with these two powers, if one or several are assigned, what animation will appear? The one from the superblastkick or the one from the blastkick? The one of the superblastban or blastban?

That's what we're still trying to figure out... like it was mentioned above maybe it could be handle by the gcontrol or with a macro.

• Advanced Members

I think the choice of animation is a good idea (but if u have all of this), with reduce it up a 5 - 6 max, 

otherwise if you really want to make it interesting with 8, just add 2 more animations (explaining below) the freeze and the flame can remain as they are for me, in order they would be, the same animations with few, after Freeze, Flame then Hammer and for end the two gods (zeus and poseidon)

I do not understand why the lighting should be so preferable, we might as well opt for 1 new animation of God, like Poseidon: the pawn above an animation simple of wave water go it up and with pitchfork, it hits like the example lighting, hammer in normal position is loaded by a little lightning and discharges it to the banned user 21733337.gif

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, Kayzar said:

My suggestion is we should be able to set whatever animation we want to display when kicking/banning, like the blastban and blastkick power:

$blastban=1

$blastban=2 

$blastban=3 etc...

I activated blastkick animations on Cambio a short time ago, and i used the macro $blastkick=4 and it worked but the animation was only visible to me. I mean, people continued seeing animations randomly.

That's how it should be working? Or it's not working properly? I think that it's not working properly because if we read the wiki article of those powers(blastkick, blastban, blastde and blastpro) it looks like if we use any macro to set an specific animation, it will be visible to all the chat and not only for me.

Please, correct me if i'm wrong.

• Award 1

• Members

Agreed, the idea of being able to choose the animation looks good. It's clear that randomly has its impacts but it would be better choose one definitely. 

The new animations seem to be remnants of the old animations that xat had as backgrounds. I kinda like

• Award 1