can't login on help ( banished)

Felipe_

Question

• Members

Hey guys, its been 3 days that i can't login on help

when i try to login the xat shows "bannished" but i didn't got banned and i don't use toon accounts so i didn't got banned on a toon account also

Can a owner unban me please ? i think its a bug you can check the events to make sure i was not banned forever

my username is chupak4br4 (1517769223)

thanks

felipe

Edited by Felipe_

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi Felipe, 

It shows on the last events that you have been banned from the duration of forever down to 50 hours for consistently breaking rules.

I would suggest that next time please behave appropriately at all times on the chat and follow the chat rules. 

• Advanced Members

Don't get me wrong, but your username is known for breaking rules in the most official chats. Thus, I don't believe this was a bug or a mistake committed by staff, you've probably come across the situation which you described and was banned as toon on your main ip-address.

If you want to re-access the chat in question, wait until your ban is over. If you still believe that it was an error, contact the main owner. We can not solve any question that involves chat bans.