We're Not Gonna Take It

It is time for us to gather around, time for us to stand up and fight this corrupt system that has spread across this beautiful community. We have been living in dark times for several years without any dreams in our sight, this shall be no more!!! We will unite as a community to clean this site of the sins that have been committed on it, we shall rise this year to show pain towards the system that has been bothering us for the past few years. My people, join me as we save our beloved site from the evil that is trying to bring it down, we must keep xats alive even if it means you die trying!! Our first step would be helping our amazing volunteers who have been cursed badly, you guys must be cleaned of the terrible SPELL that has been brought onto you guys. This is a terrible disease in which I have been developing a cure myself in order to save you guys from it, but found out the only way to get rid of it would be you guys torching the name from your minds. Don’t worry, I will clean you with the Holy Water of Forgiveness until you guys have decided to take actions for the sins that have been stuck on you. I will help you guys rise back to your glory state, a state in which you haven't witness for along time.

As a member of this community for many years, I have seen things that scared me in my dreams, these dreams eventually told me how to fix this problem. I didn’t believe this would work, but as time went on it started to make sense. These dreams told me that we should start a new system with new volunteers who deserve to help get this community back in shape. These dreams gave me people who would be able to work with the current volunteers and help them return back to their normal selves, people like Maverick, Nathan, Sean, Unity, and many more. These people shall help spread positivism towards everybody including the current volunteers who were consumed by the demon inside them, together as a community we shall cleanse and cherish you guys with all the light inside our bodies to help you out. The end of Biasism will be coming, this will be tarnished in our community for the people’s sake. For the good of xats and the people of xats, we must do this in order to help us improve towards the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, hope you have a wonderful day.

P.S. free Lejon (6006006)

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, JoshuaRivenbark said:

If I were you, my New Year's resolution would be to maintain activity in my chatroom and not rely on another user to take care of my chatroom for me while I'm still maintaining ownership of my chatroom.

Good lord fam you have redeemed yourself in the eyes of the God of Speed. However that roast has bumped this thread +5 on the "Yeah, let's censor this" scale.

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, LeJon said:

Good lord fam you have redeemed yourself in the eyes of the God of Speed. However that roast has bumped this thread +5 on the "Yeah, let's censor this" scale.

Yeah, I agree. Let’s go ahead and censor this. 

Thread locked, sorry boys. Shows over! 

• Award 3
  • Cool 2
  • Sad 2
  • Meh 1
  • Confused 2

• Angelo locked this topic