Pokermatch

Distinct

• Advanced Members

Allows users to play poker through the bot on the chat.

This could also be used as a gameban to force users to do a match in order to be unbanned.

I have not yet to see a power like this on xat. Hopefully you'll like this suggestion!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

xat.com Credits cannot be used for any kind of wagering, betting or gambling either within or outside of our Site.

Sorry man, Adeis is right. Unless you can find some sort of way to spin off poker without having any direct gambling involved, I'm afraid this is a dead end. :( 

• Advanced Members

@Adeis @Angelo no where in the post does he mention gambling. I've played Poker plenty of times without having to gamble. The way I played is from getting a certain match, I gain a certain amount of points. Whoever is the first one to get a certain amount of points, wins. Of course by using this point system, you can also award xats to the winner, as you would in any other xat app. I believe this is a great suggestion. Although if people wanted it to be more of a FEXBot thing, we would have to request this to a @FEXBots staff. They would have to make a PokerBot mode, just like there is an UnoBot mode.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
32 minutes ago, Adeis said:

If you've read the xat terms, you'll know that xat is against gambling, so this is a no-no.

Poker is not only for gambling. I've seen children play poker with adults.

Gambling is usually involved in only illegal places of business.

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Adeis said:

You've said it yourself.

Clearly you did not get my point. I never said that xat is an illegal place of business.

if it isn't, then xat does not have any need to worry about users playing poker during a gameban.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, CarlosDesigns said:

@Adeis @Angelo no where in the post does he mention gambling. I've played Poker plenty of times without having to gamble. The way I played is from getting a certain match, I gain a certain amount of points. Whoever is the first one to get a certain amount of points, wins. Of course by using this point system, you can also award xats to the winner, as you would in any other xat app. I believe this is a great suggestion. Although if people wanted it to be more of a FEXBot thing, we would have to request this to a @FEXBots staff. They would have to make a PokerBot mode, just like there is an UnoBot mode.

Good point! Maybe you and Encrypt can work out a rough model on how the game would work. Work out all the specifics and such, and post your ideas here. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Good point! Maybe you and Encrypt can work out a rough model on how the game would work. Work out all the specifics and such, and post your ideas here. 

It's pretty simple actually. Players have to choose which cards to use that will gain them enough points, and they can play against the person that banned them if they want to. If the player loses, the gameban turns permanent unless he/she signs in and out to unban themselves via the bot.

Edited by Encrypt