View xatspace visitors page

Distinct

• Advanced Members

I think Admin should create a separate page on xat for users to see who has went to their xatspace.

For instance, on forum it shows all of the users that previously visited on your forum profile.

On this page, you can pay between 500-1000 xats not that expensive to see who viewed your xatspace.

I think this would be a useful feature for everyone, and could help xat's revenue a little more.

I understand you can put a visitors count on your xatspace, but it does not show you who viewed your xatspace specifically.

With this page you can see the username and ID of your xatspace visitors.

Please keep in mind this page could only show previously xatspace visitors within the last 24 hours.

Let me know what you think and why you think this shouldn't be a feature on xat.

If you do think this should be a new feature of xat, thanks for agreeing!

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

How are you even going to get the username of each people who is visiting your xatspace..

and how useful is it ..

Easy. xat will record whoever clicks on your xatspace as long as they are registered of course.

It's useful because if you have a nice xatspace, you can see if people that like it actually went to it.

That way if you're a xatspace designer, it will encourage you to design more xat spaces for users.