HelpXt

ERROR SYSTEM 55

Question

PLEASE ANSWER ME THE VOLUNTEER IN CHARGE MUFFIN I TAKE 5 MONTHS WITH ERROR SYSTEM 55 AND NOTHING THAT I UNLOCKED I NEED A SOLUTION ALREADY GOES A LONG TIME AND NOTHING TO GIVE AN ANSWER

3 answers to this question

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please continue to be patient, you will receive a reply on your ticket. Note that hundreds of other users have the same problem as you and also waiting to be answered. You can preview this information on the wiki article ticket times.

Account Block department is a highly loaded with tickets, which makes its responses more delayed. I can assure you that your ticket has not been ignored, it's still waiting to be answered. The volunteers are currently working on removing these delays across a number of reasons, these who volunteer their time to answer tickets also have other personal obligations, and delay has been decreased from 5-6 months to 1-3 months.

While it's a good idea to figure out the reason for delays, posting here will not speed up the answering process.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

Mate, Account Block is the most delayed department so, unfortunately, it's expected the months of delays, the only thing you can do is remain patient.