Sign in to follow this  
Hayden1234

Been years since i've been on xat

Question

Yeah, so its been several years since i've visited xat and I was wondering if I could get my account unheld. Spell put it on hold a long time ago and it'd be nice to start up with my old account. Username (Holdonthisacc)

2 answers to this question

As per our conversation in chat, you now have a ticket open about this problem. As such, we now believe you are in okay shape to receive assistance in this matter.

You will need to wait for a response to your ticket to know whether or not your account's hold is able to be lifted. When you receive a response, you will be emailed a link to your ticket as well as  a copy of our reply.

Since this has been resolved, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response. if you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

Posted (edited)

Hello Hayden,

From your description, it sounds as though you are experiencing system error 55. For your information, this error often happens due to inactivity and there are many currently in the same situation you are in. The solution is to create a ticket under 'Account Block'.  

Steps:

1. Login
  2. Go to xat's ticket system: xat.com/ticket
  3. Select 'Account Block' as your help topic/department, enter a subject which is at least five words, and describe your issues (ie. system error 55 after returning to your account after years of inactivity).

I'd also like to advise you that this department is current very delayed and unfortunately, you'll likely experience them.

If you encounter any complications in the process or have any additional questions, feel free to reply back to this thread. I hope this assisted you!

Edited by SirCharlie