PCSCROLL

Samuel

• Advanced Members

The scroll message update may cause interest conflict. Note that since always only temp/owners or main owners can set a scroll message to show at the bottom of the typing box, users can take advantage of this, even more which a available feature for registered users.

A new aspect has surfaced ideas, but it really must continue as it already is for the greater good. In other words, this would also be seen as making something buyable as (status) allowing other users to use it without pay properly, in which case it would be with their respective owner or main owner position.

• Advanced Members

I'm going to modify or add a new idea: 

How about instead of putting a scroll. When you disconnect and someone sends you a message in private, this person receives a notice that you can modify yourself.

Example: Hi, I'm not online now, you can leave your message, when it's available, I'll be able to answer you

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Nixs said:

The scroll message update may cause interest conflict. Note that since always only temp/owners or main owners can set a scroll message to show at the bottom of the typing box, users can take advantage of this, even more which a available feature for registered users.

A new aspect has surfaced ideas, but it really must continue as it already is for the greater good. In other words, this would also be seen as making something buyable as (status) allowing other users to use it without pay properly, in which case it would be with their respective owner or main owner position.

The scroll in the main room remains the same (The one that has been placed for ALL) It would be different for users in pc. The same way as you would place a message in a picture of pcback, but you would have the possibility to put it in the scroll

3 minutes ago, Sonic said:

I'm going to modify or add a new idea: 

How about instead of putting a scroll. When you disconnect and someone sends you a message in private, this person receives a notice that you can modify yourself.

Example: Hi, I'm not online now, you can leave your message, when it's available, I'll be able to answer you

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Samuel said:

The scroll in the main room remains the same (The one that has been placed for ALL) It would be different for users in pc. The same way as you would place a message in a picture of pcback, but you would have the possibility to put it in the scroll

Ideas like this should not be forgotten. This could be an interesting one, but better used as a bolador banner when entering the private

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

This would cause a lot of trouble and may be confusing for some others while trying to chat with someone. I don't think is something we need right now, and as you put it, a ''Way to send a message to someone'' you could easily do that with status or just by sending that person an email. 

11 hours ago, DuuL said:

It is time for xat to integrate new ideas and not just focus on making smiles every week it is becoming monotonous

xat released some functions powers in the last months or so, just like mark, pcbr, superblastban, silentban and we have a couple more to go.

• Advanced Members

Hi @Samuel! The idea is not bad, but xat does not need this, some other functions / powers allow you to leave a message.

• Away: Let other users know that you are away from the chatroom.
  • Status: The status power allows you to show a status message under your name on the user list.
  • Pcback: PCBack Allows you to set a custom background that users will see when they private chat you.

It could also bring conflict as indicated by @Nixs.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Adeis said:

This would cause a lot of trouble and may be confusing for some others while trying to chat with someone. I don't think is something we need right now, and as you put it, a ''Way to send a message to someone'' you could easily do that with status or just by sending that person an email. 

You say there could be "Many problems and confusing" I ask you; What problems?. The idea is basically to place your own ad in private chat, as a message for the whole room, but only for people who enter to ur private, at no time i said it was for a message like "afk"

1 hour ago, ANGY said:

Hi @Samuel The idea is not bad, but xat does not need this, some other functions / powers allow you to leave a message.

• Away: Let other users know that you are away from the chatroom.
  • Status: The status power allows you to show a status message under your name on the user list.
  • Pcback: PCBack Allows you to set a custom background that users will see when they private chat you.

It could also bring conflict as indicated by @Nixs

• Away: The idea was not just for "Afk"
  • Status: And if the message is long enough not to be read in the status?
  • Pcback: Should i learn to make a Pcback or buy one each time i want to post a new message? 
  • Award 1

• 2 weeks later...