someone reported me for abusive bann

Sephiroth

Question

• Contributors

Hello!

I own a chat group. Today someone had a bad language on my chat and he got himself banned. 

Here proof of bad language: https://prnt.sc/hxkm0k

After that, he reported me for abusive bann. Even if I had a good reason so bann him ( I need a person  to speak romanian to understand print screen) I got mail with warning from xat.com. 

How can that be fair? He can swear on my chat group and if I restrict him, I will be warned? 

What can happen with my chat group if many of them will report me for abusive bann ? (even if I bann with a fair reason) 

3 answers to this question

• Contributors
9 minutes ago, Arthur said:

Fake reports are not considered by xat.com.

If you're telling the truth, they'll find out that it was a fair ban when reviewing the user's report.

You can see printscreen, don't need to believe me or not...there is the proof.

• Advanced Members

Arthur is correct. It does not matter whether or not we believe you. xat.com will review the report and see that the ban was justified. You have nothing to worry about. 

Since the question or questions in this topic have been answered, an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.