Asking for suggestion !!

JamesON

• Members

Hello everyone.

This is my first time , opening a discussion topic in here.

Since i sawd many times , i was thinking to post in here and ask you all if that is ok or not.

Many times i see romanians banner promos , wich they advertise banners and that banner include selling of radio streams on internet , wich of course every chat has it (radio).

I dont think that this is a way to do it or not , but my opinion as i asked manny people around me , its not allowed.

Also i see it as a violation of the terms and conditions imposed of xat.com

I cant do nothing about , even if i try it .

So , apart that im informing people , i thought is great to post this in here also.

Dont ask for proofs , because i have many. 

My bad that , in promos there are nobody with multilingual person and such skills of translation.

But im sure that other vols , wich they are native romanian speaker , sawd.. 

Regards

JAMES

• Advanced Members

Hello James.
Ads banners are not allowed. (But I think it must be allowed, because these people make the world interested in resisting xat for so long)
Can I see what proofs you have about this? :$ 

You can report this in the ticket if you have enough proof. (But I do not think it's necessary, I think in 2018 admin should allow this, it's not abuse, it'll just be blocked or banned if someone reports that user).

Ps: You can create a similar banner (and check whether it is allowed or not). :p 

Is not allowed:  not to be inappropriate image or text.
it is allowed in the banner to be:  Xats contest, get in here. ------------------ Radio with live dj. and other.. . . ..  .. 

@Admin - you can create a wiki list, trusted people who sell the radio. ( And be allowed to advertise in the radio banner only to the trusted ones)- (Who sell server radio)
Like: ARCBOTS, JAMES, LOKO, and others
XATRADIO.com - All the information here, and tutorial if needed!
How register, How Create new player, How  . ..  . ... 

• Members
2 hours ago, Bau said:

Hello James.
Ads banners are not allowed. (But I think it must be allowed, because these people make the world interested in resisting xat for so long)

You can report this in the ticket if you have enough proof. (But I do not think it's necessary, I think in 2018 admin should allow this, it's not abuse, it'll just be blocked or banned if someone reports that user).

Ps: You can create a similar banner (and check whether it is allowed or not). :p 

it is allowed in the banner to be:  Xats contest, get in here. ------------------ Radio with live dj. and other.. . . ..  .. 

@Admin - you can create a wiki list, trusted people who sell the radio. ( And be allowed to advertise in the radio banner only to the trusted ones)- (Who sell server radio)

THEY SHOULD BE BANNED WITHOUT NO EXCEPTION , MISTER BAU. We are talking about rules , not about nationalities as urs as mine , as they are !!!

2 hours ago, Bau said:

Hello James.

They use DEMO VERSION @Admin like that , they get xats , days , powers , MONEY ! Romanian mentality , never pay for demo things , and never obey rules !

• Sad 1

• Advanced Members

I do not think you understand what I wrote. (I understand what you mean, but do not you think it's a bad thing for xat?)

I wrote that this rule can be changed, that is, allowing you to do that.
I do not see anything bad about it.
Think this is one thing that keeps xat.com active at this moment. Radio promotion, and xat must be free for everyone.
or for people who are trustworthy. To cost xats, but be possible for people to do so.

Good luck with the radio, I just wanted to help. :'((sry) xD

• Members
9 hours ago, Bau said:

I do not think you understand what I wrote. (I understand what you mean, but do not you think it's a bad thing for xat?)

I wrote that this rule can be changed, that is, allowing you to do that.
I do not see anything bad about it.
Think this is one thing that keeps xat.com active at this moment. Radio promotion, and xat must be free for everyone.
or for people who are trustworthy. To cost xats, but be possible for people to do so.

Good luck with the radio, I just wanted to help. :'((sry) xD

13 hours ago, Bau said:

Is not a bad think for xat.com Bau ,i understood as u encourage those king of demo version and the way how they receive xats , powers , money , days. As @Admin said , it should be XATRADIO.com not other external demo versions. And after , of course you can encourage them. Any place has a rule , and we must obey to it.

• No 1