| Poseidon |

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys

what I want to do is create a typology of powers, taking a cue from (Aprincess) I suggested powers like RoseGirl (similar a Aprincess) while for HumanWolff and HumanDevil (a duo male and female devil) I have to think of something to make them different but I think the special effects cute can suffice
For AshleyDragon (she and her friend Dragon with a mix of elements) and this power as i want suggest is another typology of power, is just a suggestion of some smilies (u can comment if you want with some idea of setting), so here it is an aquatic element for users male, Poseidon and a little mix of elements aquatic for make sense of what I am suggesting (for the hats i really don't know, if someone have good suggestion i accept advice)

Main smile: poseidon_s_trident_tattoo_by_pumpkinsoup Poseidon: foto10.jpg Poseidon Fork Light and move hair white - Poisedon Move Fork how as if he wants to launch it - PoseidonGOD Aura Water blue with light eyes - Poseidon TAIL move he desappears and appears the TAIL - Poisedon Wave he is above a wave sea as if he rode it and indicates the road with the pitchfork - Poseidon recall Water, with the pitchfork in UP call the water, the latter appears on the stomach and he floats with his arm he says damn
 poseidon.gif  - Poseidon nono Shrug he move the head how say nooo.. (hair move) and do a Shrug fork position - Poseidon Crown with the hand put the crown in head this last light up (he have Fork) - Poseidon Angry the hair go up + light eyes - Poseidon sleep with folded arms with mini around him Seahorse Zz - Poseidon think, he think with fork and come a fish from down in him face slap - Poseidon Tempest wants to hit you with the little rough sea and tempest  - Poseidon Attack Neptune the fork becomes RED how energy with the shading of the smile  lq_mitologia_poseidon_by_ganjahgfx-d5cvr Poseidon 1 arm do beefy and 1 take a fork

81749a05a9e571dcb43088fd110bb523.png double crown water (crown up and down movements) -238720250036212.png?r240x240  rock waterfall 4-2-waterfall-picture-thumb.png little NIAGARA three-dolphin-jumping-grey-dolphins-wate Dolphins jumping  57ede5015ccacf4466ff33cb_91 ICEBERG 4628019774.png Kraken  PortretPoseidon.png Poseidon grepolis 

Edited by Only
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
On 7/1/2018 at 1:43 PM, ANGY said:

Hi @Only! I like the idea, but maybe I should create the power called Mythology and add things like a: centaur, dragon, jellyfish, titan, etc.

What do you think about this? Maybe it would be more interesting.

@ANGY sure!! I changed the explanation right now, it's just to give a creativity and a type of powers

Edited by Only