HumanWolff

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi Guys, 

a cool power for female, for now, then I will think of something very nice for males, HUMANwolff (female) the base it seems Aprincess (RoseGirl & HumanDevils) but they are the wolf's ears to differentiate the power

It's a mixture of beautiful girls wolf, the mini anime wolf girls they are not mini but like the first ones on show. (It does not depend on me)

- I looked for well and I think only the pose as they are, are sufficient(or in different position the smilie maker can have more fantasy) maybe with the movements of HAIR, or EARS, or HEAD, or SHOULDERS or TAIL + EARS it could be a different type of power and the same, make it more characteristic

- The name for the smilies can be: HumanWolff - HumanWolff2 etc, or simple a color of hair of the same wolf female - HumanWolffRose - HumanWolffBlonde - HumanWolffPinkish etc

- For the Hat - a simple tail wolf sx with hair  - ears wolf and tail dx with the scratch - two hands sx tail dx and ears wolf - main smile

- Main Smile graffi-degli-artigli-su-fondo-bianco-486 (maybe Pinkish)

02a0eaa44d3412b774f0244737a13045--neko-g c27997af30055debd1412a128b79c335--anime- 4fhEfFWp.jpg e85073f73f208b2aac395c942ee27a5e--anime- original.jpg C6LEF3zVAAA6M30.png stock-photo-wolf-girl-what-if-wolfman-we   7d5efd711c6ccb042b42e199f4348f2f_480.jpg neko-anime-animal-girls-6678832-847-12007a9bbd1c3b16d2cfba0874974c9794bc--manga-   ed0371fd4e0f9674faeca5880ad9699a.jpg     chibi_gothic_fox_girl_by_insertkickassna fc0f699c9c6607e1c1c02577f5d539d5--chibi-    0db3ecb14fd0e5012ca146755104d98e--kawaii 147a0e334dbb23c85e7eb7ec2fb688d1--kawaii seeu_chibi_by_kiraselixir-d95l3q7.png 

Edited by Only
  • Meh 2
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, ANGY said:

I think some of these faces would be very similar to power Meow.

http://xat.wiki/meow

They have a body, tail and hands (= i explain it seems like aprincess but the moviments can be differentiate the power, like a anime, not cat faces

Edited by Only

• Volunteers
22 hours ago, ANGY said:

I think some of these faces would be very similar to power Meow.

http://xat.wiki/meow

How about a male equivalent, in the form of a werewolf? The smilies could be more rugged and aggressive (rather than playful). 

They could be twin powers like Cutie and Coolz.

Pawns: furry texture, moon, claw, transformation. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
33 minutes ago, Crow said:

How about a male equivalent, in the form of a werewolf? The smilies could be more rugged and aggressive (rather than playful). 

Yes! Some people consider that the last powers to be Kawaii are feminine, maybe it's a masculine moment.

This idea if I like it.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Crow said:

the idea is not bad, rather it reflects very much the way of this site
but for example in the case cutie power not many users use it with combos like this >> Rn3oVLZ.png stYZsCB.pngthey used always fairy with angel and matchban(example), a last smilie I saw in the trade that looks like what I suggested MagicalHeart is this hti0hC3.png the neon heart with hearts firefx fireworks and the light of gold,  I believe a TABLE created with combos of cute smilies where users can see combinations (with powers come out until now, also flower for example it can be a nice smile combo) they can get inspired, involve the user and it can help it a lot, otherwise they will always be unaware of what can be created and they only look at the original smileys.